Reviews for The Only Way
Geezus, Honey, if you're feeling low take an aspirin. What the hell was this?
knightrid3r chapter 1 . 2/9
What the fuck?

That was terrible
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Woah! Way too depressing! I need to look for pictures of puppies and kittens now in order to get this out of my head. On second thougght I'll just watch Chuck vs the the Honeymooners! Please don't go down this dark path again! LOL!
Joe chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I wish I hadn't read this story. It's too depressing. Also, I doubt Sarah would do that. She wouldn't be able to serve her country, after all, and that patriotism was what was keeping her from being with Chuck in the first place
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was sad.
zDart chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
um... WTF!

WAY Depressing... well written though, I wish I didn't click on this story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
That was just, so sad! Wow, but great job! (:

Angelica
tshdow chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
ouch, not exactly the way I would like to see a story end. (
NorCali chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Hey! I read this expecting something cheerful! Where is Natty and what have you done with her?

It was tragic but good. Hope Sarah can find a better solution than this!
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
What have you done? That was one of the saddest stories I've read. Good, but depressing.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Well that's depressing. And yet for some reason I'm basically cracking up (I'm just hyper). But I still liked it. Basically the story is that if it's good writing, i don't care if someone jumps off of a cliff and then aliens come. So...yeah, great (depressing) story.
LeeCan chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
"No natty. Not from you," LeeCan says his world tipping upside down. "I thought you were one of the true shippers."

Please don't ever do this again. lol

LeeCan
BillAtWork chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I think that the happy ending clause (that you added, btw) is going to prevent certification. Actually, it was well done for such a moross story, lol.
ComedyFan21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Well that certainly is one way to get them together
gatorfan13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
well at least they will be happy in death! tragic and bittersweet but still a good story.