Reviews for Way Worse Than You Know
This story is really annoying. Do they need to talk out absolutely everything? And one sentence they're happy then next fighting and then happy again. And getting jealous all the time just by something really small? And sometimes it skips a scene so it's confusing to where you are up to in the story.
rachel chapter 35 . 11/18/2009
loved it :D

but it seemed like you were rushing through it and didnt want to take the time to develop the story more

but all in all i really enjoyed it:)
Stunna21 chapter 35 . 6/1/2009
good story so keep writing.
Emily chapter 35 . 5/29/2009
I have to say that this is one of my favorite stories among others. Eventhough, it was a bit inappropriate and border-line perverted. For some reason, you made it so sweet and loving a beautiful. So I was wondering if you could do a different story with the roles reversed. Taylor is the teacher, and Ryan is the student. Except in can take place in Season 3, and instead of Jack Hess being the Dean of Disipline, it can be Taylor. The trick is however that Taylor is closer to Ryan's age than you think. She's able to graduate early, and she becomes Ryan's personal tutor and watching him because there's an evil twist to the plot. Her mother Veronica Townsend is married to Jack Hess, and they want Ryan & Marissa out of Harbor High School with Taylor's help. But she refuses to follow through with it, and over the course of this time. Ryan & Taylor start to fall in love. Marissa, Kaitlin, Seth & Summer know all about it. So it's not a secret from them. And Taylor begins to help the Cour Four all through Season 3.
teamedward368 chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
i am disappointed because there are 14 chapters that lead up to the point where they finally get intimate and there is not even a description of the sex at all not even one sentence i mean i didnt want to read full fledged smut or about every move they made but just a hint into what it was like for ryan or taylor to do that together
J7chick18 chapter 35 . 12/22/2008
great story! Love it! thanks for writing!
krisz chapter 35 . 12/22/2008
Happy Holidays!

Thanks for sharing your story.
krisz chapter 33 . 12/6/2008
Very sweet, Taylor putting her to bed.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 33 . 12/6/2008
Booyah

:D

stompy
Emily chapter 32 . 12/4/2008
I really hope this fanfic is not over. You haven't updated in almost 2 months, but i really love it and i would love it if you continued! So... Please go on with your story. ]]
MaryBBlove23 chapter 28 . 8/23/2008
great chapter!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 27 . 8/18/2008
great chapter!
XWaltzforVenusX chapter 26 . 8/14/2008
Aw, I'm glad she's going to still go to college and Ryan'll help her take care of it. And I really hope Seth does stop hitting Summer, cause I love those two together...

-x