Reviews for Order in the Court!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
LOL i love ulqui-chans swearing
xytera chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
LMAO, this is seriously hilarious. I love how Ulquiorra seems so cool and calm, but his mind is running a hundred miles a minute with the coolest thoughts but what comes out of is mouth is the complete opposite! Poor Grimmjow is being sexually harassed and no one seems to care (okay, maybe I don't care either...) and Starrk makes one hell of an attorney! The little side pairing of Starrk and Szayel was funny, too! Absolutely loved this story!
jusqualafin chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Ahahah funny. XD finally Grimmjow submits ;)
JoanIncarnate chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
i love the ending.
Kidiu chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Oh my god, this was hilarious! XD I loved how Ulquiorra would often ramble on eloquently, and then voice short words that were totally different from what he thought. I also loved how serious and into it Starrk got. The ending was awesome! Thanks for the great read.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I love this so much! This is so great! I totally want to know what's going on with Ulquiorra and Grimmjow! You're really keeping me hanging and it's AWESOME!
myLITTLEnekoSHIRO chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
This...was...EPIC!

This was seriously awesome and I just loved the stark/syazel story and ulquiorra weird bouts of when he would curse out loud. THAT made me laugh SO HARD

Damn! I hope you write more stuff like this! Who knew stark would make a kick ass lawyer!
Manin chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
best. ending. evar.
ladybugseatppl chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
nice. just win.
talking cockerel chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Hilarious! I absolutely loved their characterization. PLease continue though! I love Ulquiorra's and Grimmjow's dialogues!
pi chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
LOL!

the ending, it's brilliant!
summerboy103 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Oh and I forgot to mention this:

I LOL'LED at the ending. xD

"fuck you."

"would you?"

"..later, when we get out of here."

xD
summerboy103 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
OMFG. I f'ckin DIED after I read this.

Do you know what this story is?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS STORY IS?

IT'S PURE GENIUS! xD

i rolled over and DIED of laughter, man. You have some serious TALENT. xD

I love how everyone speaks (or thinks) intelligently, but then Ulquiorra's sentences come out vulgar and so..unlike him. BUT it just fits, i dunno how. xD

PURE GENIUS, MAN!

lmfao this is so totally going into my faves. and YOU are going into my faves! xD
Nekocin chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
This whole fic is insane and filled with crack. I'm sorry I don't even feel sorry for the characters. XDD
xLonely Soldierx chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Let me just take this time to say that...U'RE A GENIUS! This had to be the funniest bleach fanfic i've ever read, and one of the most well-written! I luv'd the plot - it was totally unexpected - and how u kept everyone in character despite the...ahem, situation *LMAO XD* Awesome story, seriously frickin awesome! I luv it!

xLSx