Reviews for Dawn
The Only Princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
"He just seemed uninterested in all the girls out there...

Oh. That explained a lot, actually. A whole lot."

Yes Mia, it does. I really like how you characterise Mia. She is very believable. As well, I like that she, unlike most female characters, can admit someone is good looking but not actually have a crush on or be in love with them. She is willing to work hard and has a sense of fun. You portrayed this very well, and it was nice to see Ike/Soren from an outside perspective.
Indecisive Mimic chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Love the way you portrayed Mia, you got her sensible side as well as her upbeat personality without making her psycho, an idiot or both.

"Oscar sighed. He hoped that for Rhys' sake, Mia and Kieran never crossed paths while training." - You read my mind! I've always thought that those two meeting would be amazingly hilarious and/or a sign of the apocalypse XD
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I almost felt bad for Mia when Soren glared at her. That must've been very frightening. I can see myself shaking in her place. xD
lunar koi chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
good story
V.Raptor chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw... That was a cute look at things, original too. You wrote the minorly romantic, borderline platonic relationship of Mia and Ike really well. I always knew I liked Mia - girl's got a decent head on her shoulders, knows not to get in the way of my favorite pairing .
Flammenschwert chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Grah! Ike and Soren's relationship is cute no matter what!

Great story btw! I wonder if Mia will ever find another worthy sparring partner...
ayasse chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I loved the line, "That explained a lot..." It was perfect. Really enjoyed reading this story, it was amusing and I love the way you portrayed Mia
Myaru chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I said it before, but Mia's "assessment" of the "situation" in the tent is is my favorite part. XD

Your characterization of Mia is really refreshing. I don't have much to go on yet (just RD, really), but you hit the right note of optimism without making her look like an idiot.
PollyWoLoser chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Awh...What a cute little short fic -

Can't spot any big grammar errors and the plot looks pretty un-flawed as well.

Love the Ike/Soren implications ;]