Reviews for The Ace Of Spades
ShEcKlErLOVE1636 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
OMG! i love this tory plez update SOON!
uralligatortears chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
LOVE IT!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Big T is a nerd? Well, this is good, and funny. I think you should have had Zeke dissapointed and bummed out that Sharpay left. Like sulking in the corner. Well, great chapter and update soon!
didumissmeofcourseudid chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Excellent chapter Amy. I can't wait to see who's going to get fleeced, I have a feeling it may be Ryan lol!
strawberriesxpizza chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I really like this story, why haven't you updated? I'm sure other reader would love it too :)

And I can pm you the pointers on playing poker ;]
strawberriesxpizza chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh, that's horrible they just forgot about poor Ryan!

I'm loving it!
lilmissmonique chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
it was really good and funny!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Ok, so what is the zeke thing mentioned in the first chapter. Agian, great chapter, i love this story so far, and it is only just beginning. Well, please update soon, i totally love this story! And I'm afraid I don't know anything about poker. I've never played it in my life. One of my friends do, so if you need to know anything about the game, pm me or something, and ill ask her about the game and get back to you.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Chad and a spider. I did the exact same thing when I saw a spider in my bathroom. Well anyway, great first chapter, this story is so hilarious so far. Troy and Chad can be so slow at times.
isacz chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
great job! I LOVE it! :);):)
isacz chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOVE it! hahaha
didumissmeofcourseudid chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
I liked how you wrote them making out, totally oblivious to their friends lol!
didumissmeofcourseudid chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I'm so glad you decided to post Amy and I loved it, especially the first 3 lines, I was chuckling straightaway.
redfushionbrunette chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
haha this was funny, great job cosiduring its your first mine wasnt this good lol, cant wait to read more and i hope you continued writing, some troyella wouldnt be wrong either,, cheers..

peace out /emma
x.ghost-writer.x chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
yay! you put it up :) and might i say you had nothing to worry about, it was awesome! but you already know that i love it. hehe and thank you for the mention :) but you did all the hard work. x