Reviews for Petals in the Wind
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I liked it! It was a bit confusing in some places, like I often couldn't tell what were Usagi's thoughts and what was actual dialogue. And the end somewhat confused me.. the conversation between Usgai and Mamoru.. was that all in her head? Did she die? That what I'm assuming, but it was confusing. But I still liked it. :)
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Um...I dont mean to sound like a _complete_ idiot but...did you kill Usagi off? When in fact she was supposed to live? ...Cool! Otherwise _THATS SO MEAN!_ TT Youre not nice. A good author? Definitly. Nice? Definitly not. :p
starmajesty chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
*sniff* ... *sniff* ...
White Wave Dancer chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Good story, but...um...do you REALLY hate Usagi that much?
A-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Oh my...that was..wonderful..beautiful! I love it, I truly do. You're a wonderful writer and..oh do write something else as good as this! ;
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 11/2/2001
Very, very good! A lovely portrayal of Usagi, even if you don't like her much, and a beautiful moment in Sailormoon turned on its axis - what if, indeed? A beautifully written fic with lovely characterization, gorgeous word usage and a simple yet hard-hitting concept. Well done!
Yuu-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
What's wrong with darkness? Me, I love angst, and I love Utena. This piece touched me in so me ways that I can't even comprehend them all. Good for you. Domuoarigatou and sayonara, blue-chan. Yuu-chan.