Reviews for Homecoming
Rose101226 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Hey there! I just want to say that you should really updated this story...I love it!
AnimeWhoLockDiaries chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Awww cute!
The-Dark-Love-Writer chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn! lol hade to anyways love it :D update soon
Lunetaylina chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
i've notice you haven't updated since 07-15-08 and that made me want to cry even more then NejiTen's brake up. I love how the story was going and i understand if it seemed like a dead end from where you ended chapter 4. I can also tell that many people also love this story. I mean 74 reviews! I don't even have that much and I'm on my second chapter. If you need help with any ideas for this story to continue I am more than happy to help. I first read this like a year ago when i was a nobody. but please, please, please, continue! I'll crawl on the floor, beg over and over, even kill myself so others may enjoy this story as much as i did. PLEASE CONTINUE!
AnimeRose93 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
I'M ADDICTED TO THIS STORY! its so cute, update soon! and karin is such a slut XD
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
oh i love this story so far and that karin is a bitch 4 seperating neji n tentenn aww n i love hina n sau there so damn cutee ohh plzz u have 2 update
Nathi And Jacki Love You chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Niice story!.

its AWeSOME!

ah! nu! neji dont ruin the moment! xO

-Nathi-
lll chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
love it

can't wait for the

next chapter
Valentine35 chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
aw. you make neji so sweet! plz get them back together
nwyd chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
DIE, KARIN! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO TENTEN AND NEJI! and sasuke! you...you left hinata all alone! O.o whens it really going to be sasuhina3? please update! (and please update your other stories!)
Lilith Shiro Yuki chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
OH their in trouble
ImCutePoison chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Ahh, please continue writing.. I like it and im sad about Neji and TenTen.. theyre sweet and I want them together like SasuHina. ;] Please for happy end!
tatski.k kibalover chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Pretty please with dango on yop update thas i really like it its not to complex but not to simple and i love the fluff! this is goen on my favs!
TaeYi chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Awesome make more make more woot woot! i love your story is the bomb i love it very much
music-rox12 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
This story is awesome! Poor Sasuke and Hinata, there gonna get it :)