Reviews for First Kiss
anonima chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
brain L died hahahahahaha xD
Blossom The Cat chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
L's brain died.

Mine did too. Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT THE LEMON SCENE MMMMAAAANNNNN!
Karoimirth chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
My brain died too xD

Lovely. Nothing more to say~
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
loved it.
wing fire 24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
my brain has turned to mush~ again. lalalalala~ more time waster~ heheheheheh so cuuuute~ i feel like a fluffy cloud, oh so high in the sky~ nyaaaaa~ hehehe, funny stupid L. hehehe~
Larry Letter chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
love~ xD
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
!

That was excellent! 15 thumbs up.
ceres51892 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
XD That last line had me about falling out of my chair with pleasure and amusement. "'I could be your other first, too.' L's brain died." That was perfect. I almost can't believe Light said that!

But it was amazing. Thank you for stalling your bedroom cleaning to write this.

-Ri
Laimielle chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I like this very much. :) It's so sweet. This is how I'd imagine L's first time ever being close to someone. Gorgeous writing, almost poetic at some parts. I really enjoyed it.
AoiBaraKa chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
HOPE U DONT DIE FROM UR RADIACTIVE ROOM B4 U CAN WRITE MORE! _

XDD
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love the last line. Just thought I should tell you that.

Oh my god, I didn't even think it was possible for L to lose his composure like that. Damn him, my first kiss wasn't ANYTHING like that. But I don't think any normal person's is anyway, so it's not fair of me to complain. I guess that's why it's L! Love it; insta-fav!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
oh no! he killed L's brain! haha that would definitely NOT help in catching kira.
Anime Tenshi 892 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i love the ending. i nearly choked on the pepsi i was drinking. it was so unexpected. :)
Wasabikitty10 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I love the ending. "L's brain died" is the most awesome ending you could have. Very nice little fic, I enjoyed it a lot! They seem the slightest bit OOC to me, though. But that's probably just me and my anal retentive morning brain.

-WK