Reviews for Please Just Save Me From This Darkness
billjenny6972 chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
I'm very eager to see what happens next. Please update this story.
Anon chapter 31 . 1/9/2013
A long time to leave this story sitting... it's 2013. Any chance for an update?

That said, I'm interested to see where this story is going! (And I'll confess to being upset, initially, when you let Sirius die... but since he came back as a whitelighter, I'm okay with it.) I especially can't wait for Cole's reaction to finding out Phoebe is pregnant again!

Keep up the good work!
Mignun chapter 31 . 12/1/2011
Okay, I have just caught up on this fantastic series, and oh my God...it's fucking amazing. I'm at a loss of words. Normally HP/Charmed stories I have been reading are horrible. Maybe a good idea, but written horribly. But yours? OH MAH GAWD!

I can't...I need to think. I guess I should complain that you left off at Phoebe getting pregnant. I mean, you stopped there? Of course, I understand that life got to you. I respect that, but it's just such a damn good read.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 31 . 10/8/2010
Ahhhhh! Bloody Hell! Got good and Nicht, Nada, Niente!

Awesome stuff! You Have To Keep Going!
Anna chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
I know it been about 5 months but you really should finish this story it is really good for the past two days I've been reading it. It really unique. And it is really great. So please start writting some more pleeeeaaaassseeeeeee.
Debbie37 chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
There's a lot of different tangents going on in this story. It's a lot to keep track of but I like it all so far.
Debbie37 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Wow, Cole is in demand! lol
Debbie37 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I really hope that Phoebe and Cole get back together!
tinuviel21 chapter 31 . 6/21/2010
Brilliant brilliant fic! and also, love the surprise at the end. I also love how you've made Cole good and made Paige trust him now, cos i didnt really like how Paige acted around cole in the show when she found out that he was Balthazar.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 31 . 5/18/2010
This story is just brilliant, I haven't stopped reading since I found it yesterday evening... Sure is a busy world, with all the trouble of HP and Charmed together!

This Guardian thing... Jaxon was born 2,5 years ago, and Cole has come back from the wasteland around the same time... I'm guessing it's one of them, they just don't know? :)

-Wings
Thenchick chapter 31 . 5/1/2010
woah
Readerforlife chapter 31 . 3/6/2010
gotta love her timing! haha
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 31 . 3/5/2010
oh lord. somehow i am not surprised... have to hope the kid's a girl, though, because they've got enough boys running around. cole handled harry's confession well enough, i must say.
Readerforlife chapter 30 . 3/3/2010
I hope Leo keeps this to himself...
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 30 . 3/2/2010
and that was one conversation that leo probably shouldn't have overheard... it'll be interesting to see cole's reaction when harry and ron confess.