Reviews for Indiana Jones and the Adventure of Mystic's Cave
Dancing Spectrum chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
You last updated this story five years ago - and yet I still don't want to believe you've abandonded this story. It's amazing and I kept getting these chills running marathons down my spine!

You've gotta update soon, I've never had a story affect me so physically, or get a physical reaction like this! Amazing writer you are, continue writing you should, or your head a frying pan will hit. XD

Cheers, JimJams
Kation chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Hey, just wanted to let you know, this is one of my fave post-KotCS stories, and it's similar to one I eventually want to write. I'm just wondering if you're ever going to pick it up again, or finish it. I really love it and your writing and hope you will!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Noooooo! How could you stop? This is awesome! Please get back to finishing th
Kation chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
I really love this story, I've been reading for a couple of years, I hope you keep up with it!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Don't get me wrong, I really like the Estel & Gilraen fics I've seen from you, but the Indy-Mutt relationship you write in this and the other Indiana Jones oneshots is just fantastic. At once it's as familiar as my father and brothers, as funny and relatable as my stepdad's stories about his misspent youth around this era, and yet it's utterly the ever-formidable, ever-daring Indiana Jones. You do a get job with Marion and the secondary characters, too, making them feel realistic and like people one would like to know (barring maybe the Martins.) ;) I'll be waiting for more from you!
Wolfinson chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
I understand that this is post-poned till 10-01 but I'd still like to leave a review now.

I love the details in this story, the plot is very nice and I'm very pleased to say that none of the characters were OOC~!

Keep up the awesome work~!~!
PandoraSilk chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
This is a great story! Please update soon.

I love that interaction between Mutt and Indy, and the control that Indy exercised in not laying into Mutt.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Love it so far! Thanks for the post!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
You haven't updated in a long while! I'm really missing this story! It's one of my favorites! Please hurry and write some more for a very enthusiastic fan of yours!
Teiresias chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Hi, I love your story! You have done some mistakes in Italian translation in the second chapter, though.

The first phrase is: "Un ragazzo davvero alto e affascinante! E un altro in arrivo? Congratulazioni!"

The second: "Ha la tua fronte, i tuoi occhi...Ma la forma del viso...direi che รจ di sua madre, no?"

(Depending from the period, you can write the same in a different way)

If you need help for other informations about Italian language or similar ask me, I'm Italian :D
Battered notebook of stories chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Another great chapter! I love your take on the Jones family and the way Indy and Mutt are working together.
iccle fairy chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
great chapter!
Beguile chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
I can't wait to see Marion's reaction to all of this. Something tells me the Jones family's problems have only just begun...and still no word on this mysterious psychic! Enjoy your vacation! But for goodness sake, hurry back! *Imitating Spalko* I vant to know!

~Beguile
Abbie Zap chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
the only problem i have with this is the CIA are over seas. they don't work in this country. their job is to recruit people who work for the gov, in other countries. If anything, this guy would be FBI or something.
Borrowed Twenties chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
I wish you didn't have to go on such a long vacation. It's a really exciting story, and I am well aware of the difficulty in planning an Indiana Jones story. By the way, I found the image of little Mutt with halo and wings quite adorable. Haha. Do update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »