Reviews for Dedalus' Children
brica chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I kinda liked this, though I'll admit I was lost at times.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
wow... i cant think of any words to express the elegance and awesomeness of this story ( i bet you when i cant say it i will be able to think of it but right now im stumped) it was kind of jerky how you killed most of the god generals off screen though. it would be nice to see an epilogue for this nyx just seems to short. regardless this story was still amazing, and i think Luke will definitely need a psychologist when he gets out of the core.
Tenkasen chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
You had me really confused in a lot of places, but somehow I really enjoyed reading this. Well done.
SageSoren chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
I'm an awful, lazy person, so I actually only skimmed this, but I really liked this line:

"Ion looked sad, but it was at confirmation of something he’d already known, not the shock of betrayal."

Perfect. That sounds just like Ion.
Nitro.exe chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Hmm... I wonder what it is you're getting at in this fic. It's interesting, but Noelle is beyond OOC, and it kind of throws me off. I could swallow it in the first couple chapters, but at this point, what's her deal? The sexism rationale makes me pause as well.
Rago Dragovian chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love the way you write. It's so casual! I have a feeling that if I met you in person, you would talk the way you write. Haha!

Anyways, this is an interesting idea. So, is Luke still going to end up with "cancer"? And where is this story going to lead, I wonder?

Update soon! _
Nitro chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
This is really good. I like how you used a logical application of what the 7th fonon represents. A very intriguing story, please continue with it!
Crimmeh chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
this i intereting! such a different POV from some of th stories that ive read! parts of it confused me but i think that after i read more it started to make sense. you have a good thing going here and i hope that you will update it really soon cause i really want to read more of it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
WOW!Nice one,i really liked how Noelle came to Luke's aid like 's a different possibilty and so a lot of things could change and so and one there.
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Good story. the status doesn't say complete...does it means you are going to continue this? I' soo happy, and I'll be waiting!