Reviews for The Heart of a Nobody
drwind chapter 26 . 4/13
This is one of the best stories I have ever read.
I couldn't stop after I started.
strabimonx chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
Sad
Blue chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! FREAKING LOVED IT! I cried soo hard in this chapter and I had dearly beloved playing in the background soo I cried a river TTUTT I regret nothing...,
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
OMG I CANT STOP CRYING! ;A; SOO SAD AND SWEET! BITTERSWEET! THIS FANGIC IS AMAZING! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
ChibiRealm chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was a great story and I really liked how you kept the main theme of kingdom hearts in it yet completely changed the story :D. As for sora's death and Roxas reaction as sad as it was it couldn't have been more perfect. Though I must admit I was waiting for the nameless key to take over sora and turn him into vanitas or something lol but still great story :D
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
So I thought I would review the final chapter instead of every single chapter in this story for one reason:

This story is actually so perfect that I should the human race ever be wiped out, I hope this is one of the things recovered by another intelligent species and preserved for the rest of time. I have never cried, laughed, cringed, smiled, teared up or been outraged at something as much as I did whilst reading this piece of art.

Thanks for completing this story, I would have liked a little bit more fluff between Roxas and Sora and maybe had a backstory to Roxas' scars, along with the Saix mention, but to be honest this story ended up perfect anyway so that's fine.

Lastly, I was skeptical about Sora dying and the fact that Roxas had to endure decades without him actually made me cry. But, as I have written above, this just increased the emotional outpouring by 500% making the story even better!

Thanks for writing this and please keep posting and updating stories, your work is simply awesome.
darkangel795 chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
I love this story. Seriously, I found it a couple days ago and couldn't stop reading, even when I should have to get some work done. It's beautifully written and I love how you portray the characters. And I can't stop crying! It was that amazing! I want to read it again. One of my favorite stories I've ever read on this site, if not my number one favorite. I hope I see more SoraxRoxas from you soon. I wasn't originally a SoraxRoxas shipper but I think you converted me. Ok, I seriously am going to read this story again, right now (if I can stop CRYING!).
V. InkHeart chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
I'll just say this now, hopefully this doesn't seem offensive or hateful, but I didn't like the story all too much. You have a very good plot for the most part on the war (only thing I have to say about it is that you were trying to add too many great elements in it- they were very well thought out though, great job!), but it left so many elements and characters especially that you have added useless to the story. Of course it is always acceptable for a story to have some extra characters (but in this case it was WAY too much) but just like dialogue, if it has no purpose and is mostly for filler purposes, then I suggest not adding it all together. As for character development, you started out well on Roxas's part but that later, as he easily started to lose his sense of being a "Nobody", which was over 90% of this life, was broken down in a mere flash of a few chapters. Some events such as the wedding and especially the fighting scenes were rushed which in doing so, built little than what could've been built suspense and rising action. Speaking of building things up, the emotional part of the story was not AS evident in the middle chapters. When you had Sora's father and the little girl die (genius by the way, props) I didn't feel much of it. Not much was built, you just put them there. Another note I want to add is that the summary was deceiving, I thought the story would've been more on the emotional side and then bam, a war was going to take place.

Other than all that.

I LOVED how you made everything of the lore, Chasers, and ancestors and incorporated the keyblades into everything, very clever I would say; I can't tell you how much I liked how you thought. Keep up the good work and keep that BOOM factor with you!
kingdom-hearts-forever19 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
you typed too much
XyanderequeenX chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
this was so much beautiful story
hitomi65 chapter 26 . 6/26/2013
nice story
ProfessorofFiction chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
This is an amazing story, truly it's beautiful written. If you haven't read this story yet, perhaps 'cause you wanted to check out reviews first before reading, then I urge you to give this a go.

The world created in this story is completely original, bringing the best of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts together in a way that can only be comparable to the creators of Kingdom Hearts...wonderful read that will remain with me for years to come.

I really recommend this... :)
Justice Tokidoki chapter 26 . 8/24/2012
Wow, this was definitely an interesting read. Pretty well developed relationships and characters as Roxas is transformed from an emotionless being to one that can love.

Very good story and I enjoyed reading it. The royalty/fantasy aspects involved were fun to dive into.
Puzzlechu chapter 15 . 3/28/2012
Well i usually dont comment in the middle off a complete story but...

its so good.

its jst sooo good! Gah!
The Panda Insomniac chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
What a touching ending!I had kept putting off reading the "new chapters "not knowing it was the end.I'm glad i did read them and I admit i cried a bit towards the end.

Thank-you for writing such a marvelous,adventurous,touching story!I can't wait to see what comes next!