Reviews for Return of the Jedi: Choose Your Own Adventure
shell chapter 1 . 5/10
Yay! I finally found the happy ending. :) Good job.
Shel chapter 9 . 5/10
I finally found the happy ending. Yay!
shel chapter 9 . 5/10
What this story needs: "To make Luke come back to life, turn to chapter..."
This is so cool! And so well thought out! I should begin by saying I've read it all. All of it. I began by following the movie, then I took it again from the beginning, and each time, I took the other road, before getting back to the previous chap and getting to the next movie scene, etc. I know that's cheating, but my goal was to see what you'd made with this, not actually making Luke's decisions for him. Some endings have frightened me (Dark Luke - but you just couldn't not do it), some have made me laugh by their sheer stupidity ('you killed everyone' takes the cake. I mean, yes, we should have expected it right?), some have made me really sad. (Chapter 6 and 7... D,:) Every chapter was wonderfully written, fitting the style of this kind of game very well, and very very enjoyable. Also the way to get to the happy ending... I don't dare say more, but the fact that you've got to 'go so far', if you see what I mean, is very fitting. (My favourite ending is still the movie's though, sorry ) Thanks for making this and sharing it!
shel chapter 17 . 5/10
Aaargh! Why does Luke always die every time he kills Palpatine? *Sigh of frustration* Great idea for a story though...this must have been complicated to write! The dialog and plot are awesome so far, despite the apparent lack of happy endings. I'll keep trying though.
Brievel chapter 9 . 4/29
*faints in high-strung relief*

*wakes up and goes to read all the endings*
Brievel chapter 16 . 4/29
YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! *throws hands in the air and celebrates wildly*
Brievel chapter 20 . 4/29
Brievel chapter 6 . 4/29
*headdesk* There *is* no happier ending, is there!
Brievel chapter 17 . 4/29
Lenny mosca chapter 5 . 3/21
dude this story is amazing you should go back and do the other five movies as well but as excellent story good job and very entertaining so thank you
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love this. I read one choose your own adventure book when I was younger and didn't like it but this I like especially since it's Star Wars. So many possibilities about how Return of the Jedi could have ended. Brilliant.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Aw this one is sad.
Gabzek chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
That was super fun! Thanks :)
KleinerFieserEwok chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I love this! Reminds me of the a 1000 dangers adventure books series I read when I was a kid. And that along with Star Wars- just freaking awesome
So could you please, even if the last update is years ago, try to finish it? :3
(sorry for my englisch, I'm not a native speaker)