Reviews for Return of the Jedi: Choose Your Own Adventure
Lenny mosca chapter 5 . 3/21
dude this story is amazing you should go back and do the other five movies as well but as excellent story good job and very entertaining so thank you
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love this. I read one choose your own adventure book when I was younger and didn't like it but this I like especially since it's Star Wars. So many possibilities about how Return of the Jedi could have ended. Brilliant.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Aw this one is sad.
Gabzek chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
That was super fun! Thanks :)
KleinerFieserEwok chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I love this! Reminds me of the a 1000 dangers adventure books series I read when I was a kid. And that along with Star Wars- just freaking awesome
So could you please, even if the last update is years ago, try to finish it? :3
(sorry for my englisch, I'm not a native speaker)
Fat Cat chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
What a fun experiment. This turned out much less campy than I had expected and the hundreds of endings and beginnings was a nice tie in to the structure of this story.
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I kept killing Palatine and Luke. I don't regret it.
snake-eaterpatriot7 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Wow, that was really good. I can't wait to read it again and get a different ending (I killed Luke and Palpatine). Keep up the good work! I really have no complaints!
Ayy Kaim chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
It took me six tries to NOT kill Luke. Poor boy. If I were him, I'd be dead five times by now. This says something about my desicion making skills.

-Ayy
holly chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
ah! i killed luke. kill me.
holly chapter 20 . 2/12/2012
ah! i killed luke. kill me.
Got the Jitters chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Yes! After aboust ten deaths, I've finally reached the happy ending! I still don't know what Vader and Luke will do, but I'm glad the Death Star is destroyed, Palpatine is dead, Vader is redeemed and still alive, and Luke is still on the Light and still living! It's hard to get a better ending than that! Very good work!
HDM.rox chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Heartbreakingly beautiful.

luke died :(

(well, at least i didn't turn luke to the dark side again. or killed all of the characters. or killed luke and palpatine. or whatever. at least the prophecy was fulfilled in this one :P)
HDM.rox chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Okay, I realise I'm spamming your PM inbox with reviews.

I love this CYOA. It's well thought-out and every chapter beautifully pieced together. Goosebumps every time.

Just...just WOW.

You are just amazing at capturing the characters' emotions.. it's just so... so... GAH.

This is a work of art.
HDM.rox chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
One thing -

"Luke kept going, the fierce protectiveness he felt for Leia given form; the fear he felt given form. And the anger, at a father who would willingly turn both his children over to the dark side in pursuit of power.

'Well here's your power,' Luke thought, savagely. 'Here's your dark side.'"

goosebumps :)