Reviews for Sick
kopljar chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This is truly a lovely peice of writing.

Although I do not agree with the image of Severus that you create in this fic, I cannot help but be captured by the excellence of your writing. The words swiwel in my mind like the fumes of the sweetest inscense, ensnaring my mind to truly believe that the Severus you have created is the true character. The plot seems unimportant in the light of the beauty of your words.
emptyword chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Lovely one-shot. Unforgiving, unromanticized, you deliver Snape swathed in his darkness and bitter resignation.

"The organ below his abdomen stiffened, and he felt like disemboweling himself for the reaction. By Merlin's wand, Nature was a merciless mother to mankind." - Oh, yes. This is the Snape I know; this is MAN as I know him to be. Imperfect and impure, littered with shameful secrets and failings. To have Snape recognize it on that intellectual level, mocking it and himself and the whole of mankind and existence, is just delicious.

Lovely, lovely one-shot.
An Endless Facade chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This was very good but dark. It showed how guilty Snape felt about doing this but he knew it was his duty. I would have never imagined him doing something like that for Voldemort. I'm adding this to my favorites!

JessieRose chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Wow! This is great! _
Stefynae chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
"The compassionate Death Eater; the Ministry officials would have a dear laugh at that." GOOd one.

"like the sculptor, who designed the Minotaur's Labyrinth only to be killed later because he knew the way out." - excellent simile/metaphor

So funny to note that a lot of HP fanfic authors think sex/rape is a big part of being a Death Eater; myself included...

Airelle chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Well, the girl's just some random victim I needed to throw in there... I really have no clue who she is... :)
Starr chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Could you please do another chapter? I really want to know who the girl is.
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
it's pretty god for having been written when most people are asleep. i don't think i would have been that coherent. great lil fic! i liked it. of course i like Snape fics. *shrugs* but yours always rock.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
sick weak bloody bastard Snape is he really has no morals left maybe he is brainwashed but he could kill himself or go to Dumbledore or something go to Vilka... He really deserves it to get killed and beaten...
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Beautiful, once again. Words fail me regarding your writing. I wish I'd found it sooner.
Gedia chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
*also drools over Alan Rickman as Snape*

This was dark and rich with his pain and seemed very... real. You have SUCH a gift for capturing emotion and gut-wrenching feeling.
Dani chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Wow! That was so good! I really liked it a lto, please write lots more stories about Airelle and Snape, I love them!
Evil King Wist chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I really like it! It's very well written (as always) and it's refreshing to read some Harry Potter fics that don't centre around the Gryffindors.

And Alan Rickman... well... I wouldn't drool over him now, he's too old... but have you seen him in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves? uhhhh... *wipes chin*. If he had looked like that in this movie, he would have been perfect... but, sorry, TOO OLD!
Twix chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Awww..Poor Snape. That was awesome, Airelle. Great job! ~Twix
Courtney-Christina chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
I realized I did the unspeakable evil and read without reviewing so I'm just popping in to reassure you that everything you write, no matter what the size, is a grand work of art!