Reviews for Lone Flower
fringeperson chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Excuse me, gonna go and get right on the sequel to this. thank you for writing!
tree1138 chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
This is great, you write Juushirou really well, seriously like few can match you
Donni chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
neat
Kneoria chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
This is awesome~
Camolot the Creator chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Oh CELESTIA that was good! Holy crap, I LOVED that!
Reymen chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
God story to bad it was only one shot
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This was yet another amazing ride. It was absolutely hilarious and I loved it to pieces! Thank you very much! :)
Komiv chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Loved this story, really great and well thought out crossover!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
...It is truly a shame this is merely a one shot.
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Very good story. I think it's the first I ever read from the “possessor's“ POV. Definately one of my instant favourites.
The ending kind of makes me hope that there is a sequel - pretty please?
cabale chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It merit a second chapter! Excellent one shot
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Vathara-sama,
I haven't even finished reading this entire things yet, but-you referenced Sesshoumaru. I loved that.

Carry on.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Fantastic. Utterly fantastic. From the characterizations to the plot to choosing UKITAKE to play the part to Shunsui and Urahara reacting to verbal cues only seen in people who really know each other. A wonderful fic. I only pray there's a continuance on the storyline. If so, YAY!, if not, it was still an incredible idea. Thank you.
KrazieKat chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Just a question that hit me as I was reading this series. If you've been asked this before, then I apologize, but I have to ask. You said that Buffy's chain of fate was shattered. Which basically translates in Bleach that she died, or so it seems to me. Doesn't that mean that Faith was activated early? Since Xander revived Buffy via CPR, but Kendra was activated with that short period of death? And wouldn't that mean with Kendra's death, a different slayer would have been activated?

Just thoughts I had, but I'm loving your story.

By the way, did you watch Legend of Korra? If you did, what did you think?
Umei no Mai chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I first found this story over on Twisting The Hellmouth; it is what introduced me to Bleach in the first place.

I absolutely adore it and re-read it every now and then just to keep its brilliance fresh in my mind.