Reviews for Blood Red Water
LW12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
its ok
piratechicka chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Woah! Intense! Love it though! Very Joker-ish!
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
*applauds* Very well written! I like how you can nail the Joker in such a way that you can see some sort of dedication from him to Harley, but his mind doesn’t place it far ownership. I really liked it. - Write on!
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
wow.

that was my first thought upon finishing. Keep writing!
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Interesting.
GinaDace chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Poor Harley baby. She needs some tender loving.

I liked it!
Arcavia Jade chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Love it! It shows him caring, but only to the point where he knows she's alive enough to possibly pull herself together for another time like this one. Brilliant.
mr jokey joke-maker chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
nice
princessebee chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Dood! You don't have to delete a story to upload an edited version. Just upload the new document, edit the story and replace the chapter with the new document. Otherwise you lose your reviews and most people will not review twice cos they won't realise what you've done.

Anyway - again, I like this quite a lot. There's actually still some grammatical errors, but over all it's very nicely written and expressed. I like the exploration of violence as a demonstration of affection between them, and the moments of confusion Joker has in his possession of her, the sweet submissiveness of Harley. It's nice and dark and twisted and oddly sweet. It's subtle too.
Likhoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
this was great!

I liked it, I was on the edge of my seat wondering if she was alive or not

GREAT. D