Reviews for The Blue Suit
LockBox22 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Very well written. It's nice to see a story with Marks in it.

Thanks for sharing.
The Shinster chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Aw, cute ending :) Good story, the style was different and enjoyable. I like that we saw more of Carter's career and a few more of her adventures. You did a great job with the characters and I love the kids! They're very cute. Maybe there will be more Marks and Carter stories in the future?
feb04 chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
just came back from my holidays and found this great story waiting for me ... wonderful ! hope there is more !
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Love the way you painted Carter, like the way she is shown, highlighting her leadership skills. Now, was Marks the one who was the fastest promoted on Stargate? Anyway, keep it up!
jz9 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Loved reading about Sam from Marks’ POV. Lieutenant General Samantha Carter – YES! The little scene after Grace was sweet. My favorite was the way she took charge after Prometheus was destroyed and after Colonel Emerson was killed, as she should have done being the ranking officer in both cases. Wouldn’t it be nice if this were in the actual episodes! I also liked how Sam planned the retaking of the ship with Marks and crew – so much more reasonable. Anyway, thanks for giving me a version that demonstrated Carter’s leadership skills.
scriberbean chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Thanks for the review Prior92. I did note at the top of the story that I did this as a different timeline *without* the Ori. :)
Prior92 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
uhh great story just a few problems i think that the episode dealing with the destruction of the promethues, it was an Ori sattelite weapon amd the odyssey was working on the intel of another ori beachhead...but apart from tha a very compelling story
SG1-Fanfic chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Wonderful story! Love your solid, heroic Carter. Well-written. Would love to read more :)