Reviews for Risky Business
Autumn chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
Sorry but just had to comment. K. Here it comes. You ready? THAT WAS TRULY FUCKING AMAZING I THINK I LOVE YOU FOR THIS OMG THIS JUST MADE MY LIFE YOU ARE AMAZBALLS! *breaths* k. But seriously. I couldn't stop reading. Gah, so fucking good! Thank you:D hehe. Kbye.
Twisted Structures chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
This is just... wow.

How has this not gotten more reviews? Really.

:O I love it.

a wolf is a perfect paradox chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
i just finished yr story, read it all in one sitting and it was so good! i am a big moonlight fan and really enjoyed this new take on things!

love pete, love him love him love him! he was an amazing vamp and just general good guy, i really felt his emotions, even when he talked about his past and his family!

i did not i hope you will not mind me saying like patrick, perhaps it was his youth or something but i found him shallow and brat like at the best of times...still i suppose we cant help who we fall in love with!

is there a sequel?

;3
Stephanie Dali chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Hello! I've really been enjoying your story yet but I just noticed that something was odd. I don't know if I'm wrong but isn't Andy Hurley, the morgue-worker, a vampire also? So it was written in chapter one. But here you say that he's a human (''as surprised as ever at how fast his human friend always caught on'')...?
music2717 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I'm such a huge The Cab, FOB, TAI, and PATD fan, so this was great for me! Keep it up! :)
music2717 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
LOL I'm a huge FOB, The Cab, The Academy Is... fan so this was great!
EnglishGarden chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
This is an awesome story! It's so well written and has all of my favorite bands in it. I can't wait until you write more!
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
So, I haven't read anything yet but the opening and I must say, this is a great idea. Moonlight was awesome, I'm sad they cancelled it, and FOB's vampire vid is great material to integrate into an entire story. I'll definietly take a look at this when I have time!
Rebakah91493 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
This is really good! I really like it! It's soo cute and understandable!
annoymous chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I'm so excited that you decided to start up a new vampire story. This really good, and quite original. Can't wait for the next chapter.