Reviews for The Assassin in the Smoky Shadow
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 10/6
I loved this, one of my new favorites!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 9/3
humans are fragile creatures, shinobi techniques really do lean towards overkill
pikachucat chapter 1 . 5/28
awesome
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/1
Ya know. It'd probably be easier on him if it wasn't so much like the Sith and their rule of two hahah. Gotta go assassin's creed and have a whole group. Though that usually ends with them all being found out.
segment thought chapter 1 . 3/14
asjfhasjhaglljg

enjoyed reading!
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Fantastic!
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I liked it more than I thought. I was afraid with how shot it is that it would read as a rough draft or worse. As notes for a rough draft. But I was pleasantly surprised.

I would be very interested in reading a story about your Naruto teaching at the academy and finding his apprentice even if you don't go into him training him/her. Could be fun.
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This was really wicked. A true assassin in the Naruto world, and Naruto is trained as such. All of the deaths were excellently executed, truer words won't be spoken. But the final challenge lays ahead. Training a successor!
Rakaan chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Damn you write good stories!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I like it.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Nice story, though I don't understand why he keeps using the name 'Naruto' if he doesn't want Kakashi realize who he really is.
lord-kurama chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Awesome story mate awesome story...
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
loved this story soooooooooo much
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
- small plothole : if the Hokage believed him dead in the attack then how does Naruto know his own name? no one told him that so how...
- so Kakashi and the Third see him and decide no he isn't the same Naruto?
- did Jiraya know who he was and decided not to train him?
- everything seemed to have gone far to easy for him during the missions
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 7/28/2014