Reviews for What You Need
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
I really liked this chapter, I liked that House enjoyed the chaos of the shop. I'm a bit sad taht there's only one story left : ( I've really enjoyed these stories about House's cane!

cryingblacktears chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
That was the one that security took off him in 'Airbourne', right? I wonder if he got it back...andyway, I really liked this chapter - I love your interpretations of House's various canes!

anitablakevampirehunter chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
I really enjoyed this one! I felt sorry that House couldn't explore, but I liked that he bought a memory, something to remind him that he'd been to these places and done these things.

notlupus chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
...and then it gets taken by airport security...
08joanna chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
I wondered how you'd handle this one, and you came up with a good way to communicate House's depression over his whole situation at this point. Taking place in Whac-a-Mole, with Wilson and Cuddy both believing his shoulder pain is psychosomatic and Wilson becoming increasingly angry over the Tritter mess, House is simply fed up - with Tritter, with his friends, and with his body. There are a couple little typos/grammar fixes you could make (two "he"s in a row in the 1st sentence of the 7th paragraph, and in the 2nd sentence of the 8th paragraph it should probably be "he'd almost begun"). It's great, though - really evokes the feeling of this episode. I can see this happening right before he leaves on the bike, stares down Wilson at the bus stop, and drives on, which was one of the most devastating moments in the House/Wilson relationship.
cryingblacktears chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
I can totally see House in his office collapsing and un-collapsing the collapsably cane...didn't even know you could get those...shows how much I know...

Loved this chapter, again...keep updating speedily!

anitablakevampirehunter chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
I can understand not trusting a collapsible cane - the word collapsible there , doesn't strike me with confidence. I enjoyed this chapter though, I liked the fact House was sat in his office flicking it out, it strikes me as something he would do - lol

Really good

cryingblacktears chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
"Scouts Honour"

Loved this...and I especially liked your last paragraphs...the mirror image thing, and the very House-like theme about not liking the cange when he gets a new cane...

anitablakevampirehunter chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
Lol - I liked Wilson giving Scouts honour! Overall I really liked this chapter, it was very touching, I felt sorry that House has to get used to the new cane, but I thought the chapter in itself was very thought provoking.

08joanna chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Okay, so now we're up to the 2nd cane he actually used on the show, the one I mentioned in the Chapter 2 review. I always loved that cane (it was so classy), and it makes sense that this was one House actually shopped for and thought about. He also used this one a long time (until Wilson sawed through it in S2, of course), so it must've been one he was pretty happy with.
PandaBear chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
i really like this story. as i was reading the fourth cane story i lingered on the part where Wilson has seen House at his worst and remembered Wilson saying that he had to pick up the pieces after Stacey left. i was wondering if you thought about writing your take on what happened when Stacey left when Wilson took care of House. You know, like what "pieces" did Wilson have to pick up, stuff like that. i really like your writing and think your story about that time period would be an excellent read. just a thought )
cryingblacktears chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
yay for quick updates!

Awesome chapters

"If you're going to make a statement," he says, "you might as well make it a big one."

Very House-esque...Love it!

anitablakevampirehunter chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Oh I liked this one - it was cathardic for House after the whole Vogler thing. Also House doesn' do well with change? - Lol you hit it right on the nose : )

Moonlight And Sky chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
Nice idea :) I like how Wilson fits into this.
rocks and glass chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Still a good read. You have a good grasp of the characters and that's really a key part of something like this. looking forward to more.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »