Reviews for Things that go bump in the night
thewolf74 chapter 40 . 12/9/2013
I really liked this story. I love the way John healed Ronon and Evan. I'm glad that John and the rest made it out of their situation alive.
BMick chapter 40 . 2/17/2012
Aaaaannndd - full circle. Popped in to read Things after enjoying Peter Pan and wanting to get the background, now I'm back at the beginning of Pan.

I enjoyed this one but find Peter Pan a better-told story, your writing has obviously matured. And, hooray for less reliance on spell-check: I don't think you would now let "monogamy" get itself inserted in place of "monotony". :)

Hoping to see more from you!
Elfprinzess chapter 40 . 5/5/2010
This is a really well-written, excellent story. I really enjoyed reading it up until now and can't wait for more. Please update soon
noro chapter 40 . 12/5/2009
update soon great work
dispatcher652 chapter 40 . 12/1/2009
I like where this is going.
Crashbarrier chapter 39 . 9/21/2009
I want to assure you that I have enjoyed your basic story, It is imaginative and interesting and was gearing up to be quite a story.

There are however a few things that you could do to work on to make it an awesome story. You need to finish this story, I know you have "ended" it but the ending is so obviously in the wrong place, you still have story to resolve there are plot hooks left hanging all over the place which scream for resolution.

Please consider carrying on the story.
shepsgirl72 chapter 20 . 9/15/2009
Again,reviewing at the end of my reading for today.

The story is developing well. I would have liked longer chapters, more details, some background on the enemy they were up against, more thoughts and feelings of the characters as they face their problems, but that kind of thing comes with more writing practice, and this last chapter was certainly better.

I'm intrigued to know how John was able to heal Ronon, and why he seemed to 'know' he would be able to. I wonder if it's to do with that liquid his captors were putting into him?
shepsgirl72 chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Just started reading your fic. I may have to take a few days to finish it, but thought I would leave a review up to the point I've read up to.

So far so good, and I'm keen to know what the electrodes in Sheppard's back are intended to do.

Oh, and I know what you mean about reviews being addictive - shame more people don't leave them! :D
jodz92 chapter 39 . 9/4/2009
Sequel!

I really enjoyed this fic, well done! (:
shep's1girl chapter 39 . 8/31/2009
it can't end like that please do the sequel we need to know what happens to sheppard does the ioa remove him from command does he stay in the city does he ever completely heal. what other things will he be able to do other then heal other people. Please continue the story. love this one
madwhiskey chapter 39 . 8/30/2009
I liked the story, but it doesn't seem done. Will the IOA do anything? Will Sheppard ever fully recover? Do the things in his back possibly have another purpose other than monitoring his pain? Also, what happened to the other prisoners in the king's "collection"? Maybe if you are really ending this story here, you could do a sequel.
dispatcher652 chapter 39 . 8/29/2009
I have to say that this was not the ending I was looking for. There are alot things that were left unexplained and I was looking forward to finding out what they were. Like what were those strange devices attached to John? How did the king get them? Why does John have those healing powers and what will the IOA and the SGC do when they find out he has them? Those are just some of my questions still left unanswered. So please, yes, write a sequel, because I did like your story and I want to see more.
Linda Gagne chapter 39 . 8/29/2009
I think the ending was good you gave us the wrap of the IOA and noted that Sheppard was of no security risk cause of the things in his back and that Keller finally heard what sheppard tried to say about his care. I hope you do a sequel I would like to see how he deals with his situation and perhaps even have someone find a way to get those things out of his back
Endgame65 chapter 39 . 8/29/2009
No, that is not a satisfactory ending. Unless you're planning on making a sequel with the IOA and their fit and Sheppard actually getting better this is unacceptable. There were far too many holes left unfilled in the story, not to mention it acts like a cliffhanger with no safety rope of an epilogue or a sequel. The story itself is not bad, simply the ending is no ending at all.
J loves JS chapter 39 . 8/29/2009
I love this story, but I think if you want to keep this current with the canon of the show, you should find a way to remove the sensors. If you don't mind keeping it slight au, then great, but I can think of a whole line of issues that you could bring about from the removal of the sensors and the loss of the healing ability. I'd be happy to supply some. Other then that. Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed it.