Reviews for One More Day
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
wow I just love your writing wish you would still write OTH Naley epic love stories
hebewe chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
AWESOME ! Ive had to weep bitterly, I couldnt stop. But then I thought, you are kidding me, its all a dream ! Thank god, she is alive. Really great story, one of my all time favourites.
nnimo chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh man! That was mean of you! Hahaha! I was just getting ready to swallow the lump in my throat when Lucas woke Nathan up...

Good stuff, though!
BrookePeytonHaleyBFF's chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I actually read this the other day and forgot to review! Hehe

I really loved this one shot but you made me cry! I could never imagine Nathan without Haley I'm so glad that you ended it the way you did! Great job

Haley
LPfan4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OMG that was amazing...I was crying so freaking hard through out this story...I'm so happy with the way you ended it...The video was great too...I can't wait to see how great you do on my promo video well when I pick which story I'm doing LOL...ttys
oth4evernaley chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Holy f*cking sh*t! So srry for my choiche of words but damn..That was some good thing! You did wonderfully. I cried. Like hard. Sobbing. It was beautiful, we could feel the pain, the hurt..so very well written. You totally had me! I was suure she was dead. But thankfully it was just a dream..Argh more like a nightmare. Anyways, it was totally amazing. Bravoo!
OnlyEdwardsGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great job, i was so crying! i actually thought she was dead! im glad it was a dream! really good story! love it! xx
loppabelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Oh my god you were breaking my heart there for a while. The beginning of this was so beautifully sad. I've always imagined Nathan completely wilting away in misery if Haley were to die. He loves her that much.I could so picture Nathan alone for the rest of his life just like Whitey after he lost Camilla. Losing Haley would be devestating to him.I don't think he would ever get over it. I'm not sure he could move on glad it was all a dream because I was minutes away from being a big bawling baby,HEHE! Awesome job as usual Kel. Don't ever do that to me again,LOL!
the fourth drink instinct chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Loved the ending :P I would've liked the other one better.. which is kinda sad right? Haha. But they could've been together in heaven :P Awesome job hun, seriously. Now I have to go and try to write something, try been the key word. Mwah! Love You!
RJay23 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Are you kidding? I was almost crying, thinking she had died and that whole freaking time she was alive!

Well, you fooled me; beautifully written.
HaleynNathan23 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
OH! YOU ARE SO EVIL! Omfg! Hahah… I can’t believe you did that to me lol, you frigging had me going… I was crying and everything! When I first read this, I’m like alright; I see where it’s going… I know where it’s going… and then when I got to the death I’m like naw, he’s going to wake up and she’ll be alive, but it kept going… I wanted to cry, no, I did cry! I couldn’t think of Nathan having a future without Haley and the baby, I couldn’t see him going on being with somebody else, loving somebody else… no way! It’s always him and hales, always and forever…. Omg, I’m happy she didn’t die on the show! That would have sucked! BUT THAT WAS AMAZING! I mean if you can make people cry, you got your emotions down. You wrote this story amazingly, it touched me and I was SO HAPPY with the ending. It made it even better. The story was great and if it ended with Nathan dying it would have still been great… but, it being a dream SO MUCH BETTER my relief felt good, my heart stopped hurting lol. GREAT STORY!
CherryCrush23 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
great story! it was so so sad but you wrote it so well. i'm glad that you had him dreaming and now i know how you ended it lol. i really love this story and i liked him talking with karen and whitey, great story!
ItalHunni28 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
So I can FINALLY tell u wat i think :P I read the whole thing all over again and I gotta tell you hun, I L-O-V-E it! You nailed EVERY character to a T and i'm very glad u went with the ending that made me happy :P as i'm sure it did to many. Your final words brought tears to my eyes. they were phenomenally chosen and the song was amazing! It was VERY hurtful and sad to watch Nathan suffer all over again, but this time with a lot more than what he had. If things were different on the show for this episode, THIS would have been perfect. I find it amazing to see what you can do with the simplest of words. You truly amaze me and i give you a standing ovation to a job better than well done! You kick ass and keep kicking ;)
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I SWEAR YOU ARE SO MEAN. ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT THAT HALEY HAD ACTUALLY DIED, BUT IT WAS JUST A DREAM, I WAS BAWLING BECAUSE IT WAS SO SAD, THEN WHEN I GOT CLOSER TO THE END AND LUCAS WAS WAKING UP NATHAN SAYING HALEY WAS AWAKE I WAS LIKE NUH UH, THAT AINT RIGHT. BUT I LOVED THIS STORY, IT WAS SO SWEET AND I LISTENED TO THE SONG AS I READ THIS STORY. I LOVED IT ALOT, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES.
Hales luvs Nate chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
you are an evil evil woman! i felt like i was about to cry i was hoping that the begining of the song was foreshadowing and i'm glad it was! poor Nathan having to go through the worst dream in his life and he's partially right it's all Dan's fault that bastard and it was also his fault for being naive! this was really good and sad!