Reviews for Time: Beginnings
paisleygirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Like so many of your ideas, this is great! They fight every day...perfect, and she doesn't deserve it!
Raoul throwing up on him was so funny (actually the whole nausea and having to swallow the bile was).
I feel so bad for Erik at the end...but they'll find a way back to each other, I know it!
Emilx311 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
ERG! These two can frustrate me so much some times. Life would be so much easier for them if they could just tell each other what their thinking. It would save them a lot of pain, but we all know Erik is way to suborn to actually do that. Sometimes I seriously just want to hit them both over the head, and then lock them in a small room so that they can talk things out. (After confiscating all sharp pointy objects, and all rope of course)

your writings awesome as always

Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Good: I love how, while they both come to the conclusion that the other one kidnapped Christine, Raoul's response is 'let's go explore the opera house', while Erik's is 'let's do a little b&e and torture' X3 It shows the differences in their characters nicely. Ah, and Raoul getting sick all over Erik - I have /never/ seen that happen before in the middle of a confrontation. So big yays for you for being original! I'm impressed _

I once read somewhere that being able to sleep around someone means that you're comfortable around them and you trust them. So it made me smile when Raoul started falling asleep after their fights.

I like how things change little by little. That kind of slow pace is much more realistic, even if you do jump time. Jumping time is still much better than pushing them into the romantic relationship pool too fast. Thank you for not rushing :)

Bad: Not that this means anything, but I wish they'd bled more during their sword fights. I like blood dripping much more than I like it seeping into surrounding dermal tissue. Plus, y'kno, swords are sharp. *blink* Blah, ignore me, I'm being stupid again.

Misc: I'm really fond of Raoul, as well. I think that's why I want to see him bleed so much. For some reason, the more I like a character, the more I want them to suffer Blah, I'm weird.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
So Erik blames Raoul and Raoul blames Erik ... yeah, that seems about realistic. LOL Such drama
Oreal770 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
hmm. interesting.

now for the next bit... :)
re-harakhti chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I've only started to read the Time Series for the first time )don't why I hadn't done so before), but just had to say that the vomit incident was strangely cute between them.

Silly Erik for hitting him so hard, violence doesn't pay! (muwh ha ha)
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
NO! you stupid idiot, Erik. Get Raoul back! This is the first of your fics that I read (im reading them in no particulaur order) that Erik hasn't loved Raoul 1st sight! It's interesting! Yay, one more reason to dislike Christine! hahahahaha I can't believe that Raoul up chucked on Erik. I had to re-read it several time b/c i just could NOT Believe it! I really like this first installment!

Existence's Bane chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Thank you for posting this.

Perhaps you could add some detail next time, but other than that, good job. The pacing was great. Thanks.
Cheshire chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Oh, dear Erik, let's form an anit-Christine club. Heh, even when watching the movie, I stand in the backgraound and make snide remarks. My mother and sister tell me to leave. *grins*

Bloddy stubborn mule. And Raoul! Christine left Erik, now you're leaving him too?

Feh. Men.
Cheshire chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh deary me. This does not bode well for our beloved Vicomte. *frowns*

I'm sorry, my Phantom, but I really don't think Raoul can act very well. Personally, I think the wench got drunk and spent the night...and following day with an adoring fan. But you didn't hear it from me! *waves hands frantically*

As for you, ma'am'selle Rosemaunt, I think it's great! Ecen if you think you're a bit rusty, yer not.
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
'allo, Monsieur Lucifer! Long time no type! Um... how can this be a three-part series if the major slashiness starts in the 6th installation? Unless you're talking about the sixth chapter of the series as a lump sum. Otherwise you've managed to bend the laws of space and time to suit your own deliciously ErikxRaoul slashiness purposes, and if that is the case is it possible I could apply for lessons on how you did this? It would be a useful skill to know...

I'm enjoying this fic greatly, though I really am looking forward to the next chapter of IF rather intensely. Especially because if you leave Erik and Raoul in that mausoliem for much longer then they're going to have a hard time when you get to the seriously slashy bits of the fic 'cause their whotsits will have frozen off. I mean, you left them in a stone mausoliem in the middle of winter - how cruel is that? And don't feel bad about being mean to Raoul - abusing a character is one of the highest forms of worship in fanficdom. (But no using that excuse to leave Erik and Raoul in that mausoliem!) Going to go start Time:Middles now! Bye!

Your faithful phan,

Nonasuki-chan chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I like this very much. I've been ghosting around this fandom for a while now and I like pretty much every one of your fics. Although Unmasking the Chains almost made me cry when Raoul died... He's my favorite and I don't like fics when the good guys die anyway...

Anyway, awesome fic!
Silverwind Fara chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Great story so far I'm looking forward to the next part.
xdark.flowerx chapter 3 . 7/15/2008

You're back!

This is very interesting

-rubs hands-

Can't wait to see what happends next!

PuppetofDreams chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Hey, it's nice to see you writing again! :)