Reviews for Cold
Krys7 chapter 14 . 2/9
Both endings were great. Great story at first i hated how darien was so mean to her and i wanted him dead... lol but as i continued i sorta liked him again lol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Fuck dariwn kill him its ok for him to cheat and be a cunt to serena
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
Cunt
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 14 . 9/18/2017
Amazing Story, it pained me to see Darien this cold and treating her this bad but I loved both endings very much!
Oreo596 chapter 14 . 9/6/2017
Cute ending, yes make him work for it!
Oreo596 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
I am so confused... Is someone messing with Serena's mind? Is Darien some bastard that really doesn't love her in this but he does Baryl? The italics were her memories? I don't like this...
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2017
Wow this was epic I don't know how I feel about Darien I'm torn the 14 year old in me is happy they shorted things out but the scorned women in me hates his lack of affection. Very different story thank you for taking us on this journey.
jessielee14 chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I loved the alternate endings as well... plz keep writing sailor moon stories! Your such a great writer!
Cassette89 chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
I loved this story but I'm also trying to promote my business so if you are looking for a job as a babysitter or looking for one all you need to do is go to .com Is a babysitting service that helps Babysitters get jobs as a babysitter and helps parents get a babysitter Rates One child5.00 pre hour Two children7.00 per hour1.00 per each additional child No membership fees just5.00 fee per booking Both Babysitters and clients can email and call me at buttercup19908 and252293-6382 Pay me by using my .me/JSmith216
bluebutterfly2006 chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
Love this story!
TropicalRemix chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
too bad serenity didn't remove the spell on him so he wouldn't have caused serena so much pain.
Kenzie416 chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Such an emotionally ride for Serena:( I am so glad that Darien and Serena were able to work out there issues and that Darien finally realizes that he truly does love Serena.
My heart was hurting for Serena, but alas true love has found the way!
Thanks for the story:)
Yvonnerenee chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
I feel bad, because I skipped over this story so many times, just cause of the description, I didn't think I would like it. But I'm so glad I finally opened it and read it, it's a really good story and deserves more reviews.
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
Amazing story.
Drarry4eva chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
I really am enjoying this but I just wish that someone would punch Darien. He is being such a cold-hearted p*ick.