Reviews for Cold
Kenzie416 chapter 14 . 2/13
Such an emotionally ride for Serena:( I am so glad that Darien and Serena were able to work out there issues and that Darien finally realizes that he truly does love Serena.
My heart was hurting for Serena, but alas true love has found the way!
Thanks for the story:)
Yvonnerenee chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
I feel bad, because I skipped over this story so many times, just cause of the description, I didn't think I would like it. But I'm so glad I finally opened it and read it, it's a really good story and deserves more reviews.
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
Amazing story.
Drarry4eva chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
I really am enjoying this but I just wish that someone would punch Darien. He is being such a cold-hearted p*ick.
Drarry4eva chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Darien is so cruel. The guy should be grovelling at Serena's feet for how he's treating her. I hope his slut dies and he gets a damned grip and realize that he really is in love with Serena. I just don't get how someone can like that can live with himself. It makes me sad and mad. I want him to get hurt real bad.
love chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
Wow. Sad tragic and so beautiful
samanthasenshi chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
this is the single greatest fanfic ive read, couldnt put it down you have a talent i suggest writing books! :D
nickybluejess chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
nickybluejess chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
Awesome story. :)
usako's chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Wow! This story doesn't seem like any other story which I have read before. It has such a great plot. I am wondering what will happen next. I think I find the unique story that I am looking for. Thank you for your hard working :)
gnayeli chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
OMG I love this story, you are extremely talented, a few misspelled words but nothing big, the plot was very unexpected...)
IndieWrites chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
I read this about a year ago, but I think it was on another website. I loved it then, and I loved re-reading it again. The way it flows, and the drama, heart break and happiness that moves throughout the plot makes this one of my all time favorite Sailor Moon stories. You did a wonderful job with your portrayal of the characters, showing them to be more adult in handling the situations that arise. And Darien... very convincing in absolutely detesting him almost until the end. I so love seeing a less ditzy and more mature Serena, as well. Kudos on a wonderful tale.
Tracer Fallon chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
So well-written! I have to say, I hated Darien with a PASSION throughout most of this story (the intention, I know, but I REALLY hated him). Usually, with 'evil darien', you can guess he's brainwashed. I really didn't! LOL! I kept expecting Diamond to pop up and be Sere's real true love, or Darien to be burned to cinder, or Serena to die and the universe to implode... So the ending really surprised me!

I had started reading this story before and couldn't bear it, but I'm glad I tried again and made it through this time-I think the redemption arc was nice (and I didn't think he could be even remotely redeemed).

The thing that surprises me the MOST? ...THIS version of events makes more sense [to me] than the canon! (Explains Darien's coldness, for one! LOL!) But Beryl's motives and her spell and their deaths and all that angst from the Silver Millennium, while too angsty for TV maybe, makes scary sense.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Ok loved the story but could it have been any longer?
Seleine chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
j'adore, l'un de mes fanfictions préférées, très fraiche ...