Reviews for Freedom by the Press
SparkyPlug chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
It's been 8 years. Are you alive?
CosmicInflux chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
This is really great. I love the idea. :) I hope you'll update sometime... but you haven't in about a year so maybe that's a little too hopeful. Oh, well, it's great. :) And sometimes the thing I need when I have writer's block or have given up on a story is some one to tell me that they wish that I would finish it. And then I find myself inspired. This story is really awesome. :)
CosmicInflux chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
This is awesome so far! :)
cy chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Looks like you've abandoned this. Bummer because I really like it so far...
cofe chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
oh my gosh! this story is great! it's very unique compared to the other sirius black stories out there. please update!
stephalump chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
please update! I love this story, as well as 'as the wind blows' (I think that's the right title). Please please please update both!
Caelestis Amor chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
o.o You haven't updated since late July? Darn. Well, take your time, I guess. But I do hope you get the next chapter up soon, though I don't care which story it's for. I really enjoy your writing. )
Caelestis Amor chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
And the plot thickens lol. I think this is a neat idea. I really love the way you create your characters. They're incredibly real. Danice seems like an interesting person. XD
Kylria chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
PLEASE UPDATE. I really like this story. it's so unique.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Nice way for Danica to plot. I suppose Sirius will escape before she can get him out (not that she can get him out)...
gitgit chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
aw i really liked the intereaction that they had today .. the way he was beginning to tell her about all the marauders and i liked how you had him stop at peter and the spy thing that was awesome .. and the fact that she remembered the marauders and how she is going to be visiting remus er well she has to find him before she can do that ... but yes excellent chapter i liked how you described sirius i liked his little flirtatcious comments ( even though it was one or two ... i liked how they were ... all up to character:D)

keep up the great work im really enjoying this :D cant wait for the next one :)
Siriute chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
interesting take on Sirius' imprisonment. I loved that he was not sweet at all and he shouldn't be coz for one he's Sirius Black and second he's in Azkaban.

I'm plenty sure that he considered himself guilty. Said so even to Harry in PoA. "I as good as killed them"

But back then he didn't know Wormtail was still alive, so he must have thought he killed him. Had he thought, Wormtail lived I cannot imagine him staying in prison for long.

I see Fudge's coming now with the newspaper, so he'll break out soon? I wonder what Danica will do then? Surely she cannot interview him anymore. Dig around she can of course...
SugarHi Marauders chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
omj! sirius's old charm's coming back!

ur doing a realli gud job of capturing sirius in jail.

and ur being way to mysterious bout danica and sirius for my liking.

update soon!

~sheri
Kylria chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
interesting... please update soon
SugarHi Marauders chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
hahah you know, i thought the same thing as danica...she goes in, gets the story...he's free!

but this is way better! is it gonna be like a hunt for clues kinda? nancy drew...move over for danica clarke!

loll but yea! o! im excited! and then can sirius fall for her? : D loll

update soon! so far ur pretty fast w/ updates!

~sheri