Reviews for When All Is Missing
Demon Mirajane5 chapter 13 . 5/19
When will u continue?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Year 2014, so many years later I passed by this fic and read it, I was confused with the name started with a D. Then look at the time, 2008... well maybe that time Neah haven't appear yet.(haven't had a human face appear properly in the manga)

But then you did a great job. :D
Black wolf White wolf77 chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I cried at this thought I'd tell all of you that.
Shirubagure chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
I just knew there was going to be a sequel! *fistpumps* ah I just loved this. very interesting and good. Poor Allen though he suffered a lot... D:
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Awww, that was kinda sad. :( But at least they got banned together right? xD Awesome story! Now, I'm guna go read your prequel; don't ask why I read the sequel before a prequel.. o.o
Payton.Pride chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I love Road and Allen so much! It's a bad obsession! X)
Payton.Pride chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Allen's got a potty mouth! :P Love the story BTW
Payton.Pride chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
YAY FOR BROTHERLY LOVE! :)
Nightfeather17 chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
FREAKIN' AWESOMENESS!
Nightfeather17 chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
MAKE A SEQUAL
Arathelia chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
((I forgot to ask this in my review, and it sadly won;t let me edit it...))

But where did Krory go? And is Allen's arm permanently damaged, or will it eventually heal up and be back to its normal deformed self?
Arathelia chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
I really, really loved this!

ANd maybe I'm not far enough yet in the series, but I have always wondered what the hell was under Cross' mask... And I love how you kept it mysterious about his fate. Like it IS his mask, I assume, yet they all thought he was dead. I liked how they kept it a mystery in the series as well if he was really dead or not. Because when you think about it, Cross himself would be guilty of heresy as well if Allen is. Associating with a Noah? Check. Assaulting an officer/superior of the order? I don't doubt he has done it. Using some kind of crazy magic to control another exorcist's innocence? Pretty sure they frown upon that and it is forbidden.

But really, I loved this, and I really hope to see more hints Cross is still around...and I'd love to see the Noah again. ((But I must ask, where did Tim, Miranda and Johnny go? Kanda, Lavi and Lenalee are with Allen, but the others didn't help when given the chance?)) Nice touch having them go to Hasse, though.

I am looking forward to reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
you were useing crush in you stories
awakened-earth chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
OMG I love you! this is fantastic, and I love the thing with the mask at the end, both saying Allen would be alright that cross was alive and still looking after Allen. did he know in the same way that he knew Allen would be looking for him when he would find krory?

all in all a fantastic FF. 20/10

{D

]
Duistere chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
unique story O.O

unique enough for me to have read the prequel and this to the end although I absolutely loath Leverrier...

Can't understand why you like the man, but we all have our preferences I guess :P

Still you described situations nicely, rationally, added details where needed and left them out where they would have been completely useless

Thanks for writing this story, I can honestly say I've enjoyed it