Reviews for The Modern Tradition
Enpowera chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Brilliant. It's short, sweet, and funny. But kinda sad.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Yes, Peter is too KINGLY to do such a menial task as COOKING, isn't he? *snicker* Anyway, this is a really cute fic the just the right amount of humor. Great job! chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ahahaha, what a cute little fic! _ I really like how you portray Edmund and Peter's relationship from different tpes of POV's; it's a very original idea! _ I also liek how you mixed humor and angst in this fic, and how accepting Lucy're right, the world does need more people like her! _ This was an awesome, wonderful story, and I enjoyed reading it! Nice job! Later! _
Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Funny, well written, and cute- even though I disagree with the slash, but hey ya warned me!
Queen Red Rum chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Very amusing

Like feminist Lucy

Peter, Edmund, breakfast can be simple. Take the cereal, poor it into a bowl, add milk. You will miss pancakes. SO come and live in this age where you can be gay together and have toaster waffles.

Awesome story Jesse Weasley
Grammarsink chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
"Intended for general audience 5 years and older. Content should be free of any coarse language, violence, and adult themes."

That's FFN's standard for K stories. The language and content in this - aside from being grossly out of character and in very poor taste - should get a much higher rating than what you have presently. I'm sure I'm not the first person that's reported it.