Reviews for A Walk in the Woods
CazzBlade chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
This is an awesome read Winged! I really enjoyed it :D Especially the Shep whump ;)

Off to rec it in the whump thread :D

Cazz x
Juliana chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Excellent story, I loved the ending. It was very sweet, and you captured the team's deep bonds with each other perfectly. )
Asugar chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Perfect end. You perfectly captured how intense their loyalty is among the four of them and especially the bond between John and Teyla. Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Asugar chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
YAY! SO glad they found her and that Teyla was so determined and resourceful and John did not give up on her. I can't help but hope for a more emotional reunion between John and Teyla in the conclusion. Great team scenes in here BTW.
Asugar chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
No way John is going to take Elizabeth's refusal. That pragmatism sounded like her but of course John will never leave someone behind, especially Teyla. You really capture his desperation and need to get to her. The descriptions of the wraith facility are incredible.
Asugar chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Yes, I love it when John goes into his ruthless, dark, going-to-save-his-person-no-matter-what mode. Everyone is very in character here and in the previous chapter. The rescue sounds so like Teyla. I hope John finds her soon. Of course he will never stop until he does.
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow. It was all fun and games (very evocative descriptions, actually could visualize the terrain and Rodney's misery) with some hilarious dialogue and interplay among the boys until that shocking last sentence... Great cliffhanger!
livbenson666 chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Great story, well done!

Enjoyed every bit of it, its storys like these that keep me hooked to reading fan fic. You captured perfectly the personalities of the atlantas team.

Would have liked for Teyla's ordeal as a runner to be longer with more of just her against the wraith, but overall, a great story.
TeylaFan chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
Very, very cute! I love a happy ending, and this was more than happy and sweet and everything for me! :D

John's reaction when he woke up is just adorable, and then Elizabeth walking in finding them sleeping, just lovely! :D

A wonderful happy to a very exciting and awesome fic. :D Well done WP - Hope to read more of your work soon!
TeylaFan chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Aww! That was so sweet! :D A you definitely made me happy with all of the Teyla whump, and whump all together! :D

And the team.. such a great team! :D I love team eps or fics, and you did a great job with writing them. Very much in charachter! *hugs* Lovely work WP, and I can't wait to read the epilogue!
TeylaFan chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Yay! They got the message! :D Teyla's a smart cookie. :D

Awesome chapter! Heh, Shep and Ronon are so funny when they're teasing McKay! LOL, I love it!
TeylaFan chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
That was awesome! I loved hearing about Teyla, and how's she's doing. Well, Ronon's right! She'll stay alive for as long is possible. :D And her 'gift' will come in handy too! :)

Poor Shep.. I wanna hug him! But things will get better, I hope! :D Very cool fic WP! I can't say it enough... :)
TeylaFan chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Definitely Like! :D :D Awesome job once again. This chapter was great, and it's nice that they found at least one survivor! :)

Ronon is sweet, to have thought about the boots for McKay. *happy sigh* I love Ronon... and Shep too - poor him for his shoulder. Well, I'm totally hooked now, so I'm off to read Chapter 3 right away. :D

You're doing a really good job WP~!
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awesome job WP! :D You did a great job with the writing, and this is a very exciting idea for a fic. Most of all o whole lot of Teyla whump, hehe :P

Excellent writing, you wrote McKay's whining perfectly, and poor Ronon for not being allowed to shoot him! :P

Anyway, lovely ficlet, and I'm really happy that I get to read it all at once! I hope you don't mind that it took me so long to read it. But as long as I leave a review, right? :D *hugs*

*off to Chapter 2!*
E. Nagrom chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
aww that was a great way to end the fic I enjoyed every moment of it :)

E.