Reviews for Mission: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
you friend has a pug she is SO LUCKY I LUV PUGS
SneakySlytherinSnake chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
r u gonna rite a squeal 4 this 1, or is this the only 1.
Rinn chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
what is all this about checking up on everyone all the time? everyone is out of character - not because they worry for eachother, but for taking action due to the worry. Are you a mother or something? Tsunade would not be allowed to go in the first place and she would believe her best ninja could do easily without her interfering.

it's a little boring to get two introductions - howevermuch you change the words it to me is still the same... and I find it a little anoying that the longhaired boys find the need to point out that they are not girls - it kind of add to the suspicion...

Of course they are going to be exposed - they are doing a crappy/lousy job at keeping her undercover. First: the best ninja of Fire are whinig about how they have a hard time accepting a 16 years old to be their captain wen she's actually 11 - having her expose herself in the middle of the great hall was probably the worst. Second: mentioning a missing guard has bound to bring up wuestions as to who the last guard is. Third: What in the world is their father doing turning up in the middle of the missin naming them by their true name and not hiding his surprise when he saw his transformed daughter.

And to some extense I think they did a bad job protecting the school too. it's after all not only to be guarded during the day. sending all ninja out at once will leave noone with enough energi to be guard at night.

Again straight things! were shaking their heads in agreement. it's called nodding - how can someone shake their head in AGREEMENT without saying something too?

But beside all that I really like your story
Rinn chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I love your story and althugh I don't know half of the ninjas there I think I got introduced properly in the first chapter.

Try to get your things straight: "Orochimaru's twin younger brother" is Malfoy a lookalike twin or lookalike little brother? there was also minor misplaced words here but altogether a great chapter.

I look forward to reading the rest of the story
Uchiha Bara chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
awesome story! :D
DarthObsydian chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
this was HIGHLY intertaining!

I loved it :D
kakashixangela chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
cool new update!
Crystalline Ice chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
Omg, you updated this on my birthday! :D

*happy happy*
aliceinwanderland chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
*cries* wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!

im beeging

*threatens to jump off a cliff*
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Too much about Uchihas and Kagome (i dont really like Inuyasha much)and too little about other Naruto characters
Foxluna chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
this was a good chapter and i like it alot. i wonder when u'll update next.

and im sorry for ur last family member i think u said during chap 6 i think was in that one.

and congradulations on graduating, and just try and hang out with ur friends when both u and them have to time to.

and little black dress what's that about again? -confused-

im still curious to who'll be paired up with who in this story, i wonder also if Kagome'll be either mated to, or become the girlfriend to one of the guards or what'll happen.

well please make sure to update when u can. please an thank u.

laters,

Fox
Foxluna chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
who're the main characters of this story and who'll Kagome be paired with?
kakashixangela chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
cool! please update sooner! i loved the new chapter! it kinda made me irritated at ron...little twit...

hahaha hermoine is such a book worm but i like her!
mangalovah07 chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
yes it was worth the wait

can't wait for more!
kakashixangela chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
ouch...poor snape whats gonna happen next!