Reviews for Sakura's Death
Cerulean Canary chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS!
Eli Sempai chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
About time that bitch died...she had it coming freakin bitch won't get away with killing Sasori over my dead body but I'm in good so ill accept this for her death...she should of been the first person to die...just because she's a main character doesn't give her the right to live
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
this is good
je 't aime-01 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i enjoy torture stories as much as the next but i gotta say this one was weak and unimaginitive
Apotheosis.Scribere chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
should've of put this into the sasori deidara section...
Warrior orb5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i love this story to death gory details and all _
Darksakudragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Unfortunately for me,I read this...erm...where do I star-Oh yeah!If you hadn't noticed,whore,Sasori's been killed by Sakura,Deidara dies eventually,Sakura lives on to live-oh right!That's because she's one of the fucking main character you bitch!

So... .

Sakura ain't gonna die...yet
DeeaE chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
muhahhahahha the sadist in me loved this
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Oh yes i really love this story it was a masterpeice!
Reality Illusionary chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Yay Yay Yay! -runs off screaming with joy- a beautilful piece of fanfiction and so was Sasuke's Death. I think I need a Lee/Gai type of sunset describe the joy I felt. The Gary Stu bastard is dead and so is the flat-chested bitch. The Deidara and Sasori fangirls avenged.

Thanx a million jillion bizillion! XD

Byes

SadisticxxQueenxx
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
glomps you thank you thank you so much for killing that pink haired weak bitch going to favs ;-)
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You just made my day... much more cheerful. Don't mind that Chromophobia bitch, obviously he/she dosen't know the term 'fanfiction'. Write more Sakura death fic people!
x.Chromophobia.x chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow. The fact that you brought your own personal opioion into this story was just stupid. If you don't like a character, creating a... what ever this is, isn't going to make them going away.

Your story was terrible. And just because you dislike Sakura doesn't give you any right to create something so... atrocious. You really must be a 'fangirl' (y'know. It isn't a real fan who can appreciate the anime and the characters, you have to single everyone out because "oh, anime man looks cute. I gotta write about him and me!"

You dumb fan-whore. G.E.T A L.I.F.E!

Sakura ISN'T GOING TO DIE!
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I feel much better as well *evil laugh* THATS WHATTCHA GET YA PINK HAIRED BITCH FOR KILLING SASSY AND MAKING DEIDEI BLOW HIMSELF UP! (Well, blowing Deidara up in theory anyway *shrugs* )
muhXcookkie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
MWAHAHAHAHAH DIE YOU FUCKING BITCH!