Reviews for The Graduates
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aww, that was cute. And very well-written.

I love the get-together scene. Nice work there.

-L&L :D
drain-rocks chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hell yeah, Cartman got what he deserves. And Stan and Kyle too
rainbow cupcake chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
AWESOME!
ricetard chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aw, that was really cute! :3 I liked it. Going on the faves list. xD
Kikyo Maaka chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I loved this :) It's not exactly the same as most Style fics either, which makes it that much better.

Honestly, I don't think I could find anything wrong with this! So congrats on writing a really kick-ass fanfic. :)
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
cute ]
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
loved it!
Hermaphrodite chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
kahl. ahahahaha. XD

cute.
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hokay, wow. This was good. :)

Technical stuff first: some grammar errors, some awkwardly worded and choppy sentences, capitalization mistakes, blah. Nothing big. Overall, this was extremely well-written. Also, the ending seems a bit rushed and abrupt to me; you had this whole fight-scene-climax going, and then all of a sudden the story was over.

BUT. You're incredible at dialogue - both drunk-speech and sober XD. They're also all characterized very well - Stan stood out to me as IC, as did Cartman and Sharon. wasted!Wendy was hilarious, as was Kyle's spontaneous combust- I mean confession. DX Why was Cartman's mom crying?

(sorry for this disjointed, confusing review. I fail at reviewing D:) The last line was strong and made so much sense. In being imperfect and rough, their relationship actually becomes perfect...

Anyway, very good job. Good luck in the contest!
Enigmus chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was AMAZING!I LOVED every minute of this story! GREAT JOB!