Reviews for Hunger
EnglishChocolate chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
WOW not bad at all. With it being M rating i was looking for a bit more explicit but you know what i actually do LOVE this story just the way it is. It just fits with both characters so well and is more angsty then explicit and i do love my angst and sexual tension stories a whole lot to. Hunger great story and a very fitting title as it makes me very hungry to have this happen for real lol. Good job.
rachael chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Very in character! Great story (:
foxboro chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I like...very much! PLEASE continue it! Extremely well written - this could really go places. Well done you!
harmonianalltheway chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like it! Love it even...

i hate how people keep changing jack so that he would give a damn, but you didn't, that's great!
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
even though there wasn't actual smut, i have to say it was really hot and really good
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
What? You cut it off there? No! I demand a part 2. I demand it be so! Your decision to put it in present tense just sucked me right in, along with the dreaminess of the beginning, remembering all her mother said and then having it apply to the situation. This is too good to leave it as it is, darling. It has so much potential, Jack's hot words diving right into Liz, their hands, their tongues...it's a literary orgasm just about to happen.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Woaw, that was simply superb. :3 I loved every line.

Liz
Gina chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Very well written. I liked it. Well done.
DREAMers chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
You write really well )), especially the part with the bedtime stories...

ABSOLUTELY love JOHNNY DEPP. 'cause he's hot. and adore KEIRA KNIGHTLEY. 'cause she's brit (and pretty). :)