Reviews for Warm
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Plan B was hilarious! I'm almost sad I didn't get to see it being carried out! But this fic was an absolute gem. I really loved Yuuri's thoughts as he put his plan into motion.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
awww cute
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aww, why oh why this lovely! And it's WolfYuu! Vic could see that the way Wolf embracing his wimp. XB
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Totally love this! Thanks for sharing.
Egyptian Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so sweet! I swear, I even had butterflies in my own stomach from the anxiety. You did a wonderful job! And thanks for writing such a nice fic for all of us the KKM fans!
second soul of a cat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Kyaaa w 3 hohoho

lol "So there. Wolfram wasn't allowed to marry anyone but him. Yes. That would have to be a new law if this didn't work. His plan B." XDDD
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
kierei!
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw... that is so, so cute! I loved it! I'm favoriting this, it is just so good.
Marianne Wolfen chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
sweet :)

I love the way you put Yuuri's emotions!
Kurisu chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
wakakakkaka...! it's a sweet side of our lovely Maou heeka !

you just miss their kisses scene. hehehe..
Yuka Hasumi chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
aw

it'd be nice if u could continue this.
xXRon-luverXx chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aww! That was so cute and sweet and awsome! great great job! i loved it!
hearmelaugh chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that was so sweet, and it's really fitting how Yuuri didn't reach any epiphanies, he just realised Yuuri wasn't Yuuri without Wolfram. Really lovely story
eclst chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aww this was so sweet! I loved it!.. More? ;;
maiyr chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
kyaa I love it! The way you narrated the story is cute! It's about time Yuuri make up his mind!

It's one of those rare fics where I actually enjoyed the thoughts running around Yuuri's mind. I especially liked the train of thoughts that led to his plan B. It would have been amusing if plan A didn't work, and he set plan B into motion. Wolfram's reaction would have been funny as hell.

It's a short story, but every lines really keeps the smile on my face. It's so sweet it really makes me melt. *gooey*