Reviews for Would you like to be my friend?
my4angels chapter 4 . 9/6
when is this site gonna stop letting Lemons be written..u cudve kept this jus on paper lovya
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Your stories are so good! Why arent you updating anymore?
AnimeLover112811 chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
PLEASE MAKE CHAPTER 5! I love this story and I wish you could make chapter 5 or please finish the story... But amazing work
bbbutteefly chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Type your review dis is it
Sasusakulover chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Pleaseeee make more chapters this one of the best fanfictions I have read in a while, you are good at writing this book so pleaasseee make more chapters or at least chapter 5
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
Make chapter 5 already I like this story I think its the best Oni have read in a while already so plessseeee make more chapters...
DJ ZEEJAY chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Update soon. Hate the SasuIno tho
Narutofangirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Please make another one I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Hi my name is atisha and I growed up watching Mujhse Dosti Karoge' I totally love that movie and as soon as I started reading your story I know what movie you were talking about...just wanted to let you know it was really awesome the way you were telling the story just like in the movie,but I really wish you could finiesh the story tho...anyway take care !
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
I love this story write more plz! I depend on u rite now
Densita chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Can you continue the next chapter please?
Sorry for being impolite...
sasusaku-4everr chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Hey r u gonna finish?
Sakura786 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
OMG! I love the story! But I really hate sasuino, and shikasaku though. But hurry up and uuuuupppdaattteee! I LOVE SASUSAKU!
Artangel0408 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Hi i'm Artangel0408 from Deviantart. I really like this story, but isn't it a hindi movie? Its an awesome movie so you should like totally continue because your an awesome writer.

Okay bye

Please reply on deviantart.

xoxoxoxoxo
StickeyriceZ chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Are you going to update soon?

You should because this story is very interesting!