Reviews for Dear Ol' Dad
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Very sad but really good story. I like it very much (maybe because it reminds me my grandpa?).
Naruto's biggest fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this story is sad, yet true. Everyone needs their dad and if mine left and did bad things then i would do the same thing ASh does. I love all of yur stories.
LiahLozzah chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
-runs to fridge- AHA! You hid from me! -scoffs cookies-

Anyhoo.

I almost CRIED reading this! Its great! The ending was a little rushed, but who gives a flying f-k?

BTW - the unbleeping of the f-k was needed, you're right. It gives a lot of effect, well done it was a great story.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Just awesome.

It's been a while since I've read something so angsty. The sad music from Naruto played in my head during this. (Yes, I know that's weird.) But when something brings up those emotions of sadness, I know I've just seen something good.

I felt the sadness for everyone. Ash, Giovanni, Ash's mom, everyone. Ash was really pissed, but inside, a hurt little boy who missed his farther... as if I don't know how that feels... and I also understand Giovanni. Not wanting to be around good people after the wrongs he'd done.

Ash's darkside talkin' was interesting. It worried me because For a moment I thought that side would take over. If it had, it's not hard to guess what might have happened. Ash would've seriosuly snapped.

Everything at the end just slapped on the warm happy ending that was hoped for. (Sighs) If only things could continue... Seeing what would happen next would be awesome. Though this was great, and nice job writing it.

Chaos Knux, signing out