Reviews for The Last Night
Anonymous Dramione chapter 17 . 2/13
NOOOOOO! He sounds pervy.
Anonymous Dramione chapter 16 . 2/13
hahahahahhaaha! you have a good mind lady!
Anonymous Dramione chapter 13 . 2/13
:{ This is the most heart wrenching tale I have ever read... but so adorable too!
Anonymous Dramione chapter 3 . 2/12
Awwwww...
samantha114 chapter 20 . 1/29
omg...u mentioned bakers square...you are my hero!
I Have Left Fanfiction Good By chapter 43 . 9/28/2013
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO POOR BELLA! YOU DONT DESERVE A CHARACTER LIKE HER IN YOUR BOOK! SERIOUSLY, I'M CRYING! YOU KILLED RENESSMEE! YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED HER!
I Have Left Fanfiction Good By chapter 42 . 9/28/2013
No offense to you or anything, but I need to make this clear:

Me whispering on your ear: Riley. Is. An.

Me screaming in your ear: IDIOT!

Ya, sorry, I just had to say it. I love how you put him in the story, it makes it way more interesting, but he doesn't take a hint! BELLA IS TAKEN!
I Have Left Fanfiction Good By chapter 39 . 9/28/2013
NO! HE LEFT HE REALLY LEFT! NOW I'M GONNA CRY! :'(
I Have Left Fanfiction Good By chapter 38 . 9/28/2013
SHE'S PREGNANT ISN'T SHE! (sorry, I use CAPS WHEN I AM EXCITED, SEE?) OH MY GOSH I FEEL LIKE ALICE! I'M JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND SCREAMING BECAUSE BELLA IS PREGNANT AND EDWARD WILL STAY WITH HER TO HELP WITH THE BABY! RIGHT? AM I RIGHT? I HOPE SO! SO YA I GOTTA GO BECAUSE I GOTTA READ THE REST OF THE STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! BYE!
Crazycurls100 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
This was my favourite story the year I turned ten. Thanks for being the only person not to pull my memories off of the web :)
Annnnoooooonnn chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I love the story and I love the plot but I have some constructive criticism :/ I just find it kind of annoying when they say each others name every sentence during dialog and there's a lot a lot of description and that's good but sometimes there can be a little too much.
NaturallyAwkward chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
'Mmmm, Edward...Edward smells good...' -Hilarious! Great stuff, I'm not forgetting that in a hurry!
Emily chapter 39 . 2/2/2013
She's pregnant!
mary chapter 44 . 1/28/2013
Haha! I played hide and seek on a mall with my friends once... the police of the mall stopped us...
mary chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
Aww, the ending was such a casual thing; something that would happen on real life...''bella?'' ''What? ''I love you''
1,822 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »