Reviews for This is Me
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 2h ago
Love this story. I can reread it over and over again. He was a real jerk but in the end redeemed himself. Thanks for a great story.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 1/29
Good for Edward!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 1/29
Sad!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 1/29
What a jerk. He's going to regret this!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 1/29
Glad they were there to support Rose.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 1/29
Good way to draw in the Twilight Saga.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 1/28
Yeah, but like Kevin, Edward should have stood up to Aro and said that if Tanya could go then Bella could too
divyvicki chapter 4 . 1/28
Well, I see u reached ur 100 reviews. Lol. I have a feeling that Bella is going to be right about being leery of Aro. Bet he wants to pair up Edward and Tanya who he also represents.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 1/26
Somehow u have me thinking that Rose might have some bruises on her arms.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 1/25
Another fun story from u. Great job.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 1/24
Great first chapter. This came up as a favorite author alert. Can't wait to read more.
Dorky42 chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
. I thought you we a great writer. But then you have them broke up. Next thing I know it is all. "Hey I hate you but you want to get marry. Sure I got nothing else to do." What the hell. You know what. I am your biggest fan but this out of all this fanfictions you have ever done this was your worst. I am not trying to be the mean person who brings you down but this is not your best one. I hope this note will not make you stop writing. But come on. A real person would not say yes to that after all that drama. Jesus did not die for that to happen. I am very sorry to be mean like this. And I hope not trying to be mean but that this does not go for an award. Still please keep on writing. Next time I will shut up but I thought it would be good to hear this. Again sorry and hopes that this does not make your day a lot worse.
From,
Dorky42.
Hahahahahahano chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Omg that was so smart of you to do there movie in. Ha