Reviews for Bad Luck
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
I love your story! You have such a good plot and character development! I love it! Please update soon okay? Soon :3
Happy Life chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Great story! :)
ImaRandomPerson chapter 18 . 6/10/2012
I must say, I've been spending the past few days reading this story. I love it! You're very good at capturing each character's attitudes and personality. The way it's turning out is great, and I hope to see more sometime soon. Good job!
B. M. Reed chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
I was really surprised to see you had updated the story today! Thank you so much. It's really running great so far. I can't wait to see how it plays out. Keep writing! )
B. M. Reed chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Ahhhh! This story is so awesome. I'm seriously grateful. Not only is it heavily focused on my favorite character (Nakatsu), it has depth, a plot, and a plethora of imagery. I feel like you've captured Nakatsu so well, I actually laughed out loud at some of the dialogue. ) Thank you for leaving bad grammar and run-ons to someone else. I can't wait to keep reading!
Katherine chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying your story. You have a few grammatical and spelling mistakes her e and there, but you're by far the best writer I've read any Hana Kimi story's from.

I love the complexity of the story, and the easy pace you're going at, and I can't wait to read more.

Looking forward to your next update!
AhleyoMoss chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
So far, I've enjoyed this story very much! The characters are developing nicely and the plot continues to hold my interest. I love your idea of Mizuki becoming a teacher! (I've always thought it suited her.) You've also managed to stay true to Sano's personality from the show...I could see him acting this way. (Though the manga would be different.:D)I absolutely adore Nakatsu and his clumsy side is so endearing. I've noticed some misspellings and minor grammar mistakes, but your attention to detail and overall story more than make up for them. I can't wait to hear more from you!

P.S. You've definitely peaked my interest, so I'll be checking out your other work!
Synvara chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
first: thank you sooo much for continuing this, its really a great story :) and second : this is a really good chapter, personally i would kick sanos ass, but what girl wouldn t ;) i miss nakatsu a bit, when does he come to the rescue? can t wait to read the next one, plz update soon

greets

syn
Breething Blue chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
I read this chapter when it first came out and randomly thought about the latest chapter today, and how I didn't think I left a review! Shame on me. Can't not praise you on this awesome story and chapter of yours.

I loved the chapter, as always. But can't wait until Nakatsu finds out about the whole break-up. Mizuki could use a shoulder to cry on or a person to laugh with right about now.
Haya Cho chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
*gentle smile* This chapter was really sweet~ I'm glad Mizuki's getting over Sano. It's chapters like this that make me love you as an author because it's almost a seperate plot line but it still links to the original story. (Of course, I also love it for the bits of NakatsuxMizuki). The emotion was great, you really made me feel for both Mizuki and Kawaki (and it's pretty hard to make readers feel anything for an OC since we haven't come to love them yet) and the description was great, it wasn't too drawn out to make it boring but it still got the point across.

You should have seen my face when the update for this appeared in my Inbox, I was so close to fangirl squealing! Uwaaa~~

Aha~ In case you can't tell I'm absolutely in love with this story :3

*Sigh* Why aren't you a professional author :3

x Haya

Please keep writing! And update as soon as you can!
Coaxed chapter 15 . 9/4/2010
Gah. Neeeed moooore.

Ever since I read this story a few months ago, I can't stop thinking about it. I'm a huge Nakatsu and Mizuki fan. You're an a-w-e-s-o-m-e writer, and I love this story of yours to bits and pieces. And I wanna know what happens next! I'm trusting what your summary says though about you deffinately finishing this, because not finishing this story could do serious damage to my mental health. XD ANYWAYS. Rant over.

In a nutshell: Awesome story. Update soon please.
Breething Blue chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
Stupid Sano. It's not Mizuki's fault that HE hurt HIS ankle.

Oh well, this just means we're one giant leap forward towards Nakatsu and Mizuki getting together. Nakatsu needs to, and hopefully will, swoop in and save the day. Because he's a superhero in so many other ways than one.

But still, poor Mizuki. ): She deserves better than Sano.
Breething Blue chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
You sure know how to tug at peoples heartstrings. And I decided I couldn't wait to read the next chapter, so here I am at 3 AM, crawling down from my bed to see what happened next. And this chapter didn't disapoint.
Breething Blue chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
So happy right now. Maybe almost as much as Nakatsu. But I'm worried to continue reading, because only three chapters left, and a torturously long wait for the next chapter. );
Breething Blue chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Gah, and I was so determined to continue hating Sano. I'll stick with dislike for now, I suppose. Because as the chapter title says, it can't always be bad.