Reviews for My love
Poor daisuke and satoshi they didn't get to have their fun. Cockblocked by family and their other selves.
Nyala Kurta chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Um...You spelled phantom wrong. And I would know. It IS part of my name (pen name, but you get the point!) after all
AmatureAuthor chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
U IS NOT A WORD! I realize this was written three years ago, but you need an editor. Or spellcheck with do well enough if you just use italics insteaad of plus signs for thought.
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
i'm sorry but this is really hard to read in text talk
Rena Sakurai chapter 17 . 7/6/2010
very good story. enjoyed it alot.
Libraria chapter 17 . 7/5/2010
I like how Emiko turned into a fangirl. CB
Libraria chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Please, use proper grammar next time.

Not u etc. You. You're. Your.
Asahiyama Hime-Chan chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
Alright... i have to agree with the other comments below. your spelling is somewhat atrousious. but the story wasn't so bad, i quite enjoyed it. there was a lot of lemon involed and i wasn't quite used to that; but the story had a happy ending and thats good.
apart from tones of spelling mistakes, you did quite well.

just a little advice for the future. PICK UP ON YOUR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!
thats all.
Rauwrtsch chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
to yaoi lover..

Of course I know what seme is and what Uke... I am a yaoi fan u know... .

and why should the roles always be the same?

Why not try something once in a while? xX

hope u read this

Xx bye
Alphonseelric22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Before I say anything, this is constructive criticism. If you can't handle that then please don't write.

Just thought I'd point out that if you plan to write a story, substituting words such as you and you're/your with u and ur isn't acceptable. It may be acceptable for chatting but that's about it.
DarkByakko chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
YOU!

YOU'RE/YOUR!

u and ur in what is SUPPOSED to be liturature annoys me to NO end.

this isn't an online chat, don't act like it is, unless it's too much trouble for you to spell out 2 or 3 more letters.

then you'll have to deal with comments like this alot more than nessicary.

I thought it was good to start, but honestly, I just could not continue reading this.

and dont even blame it on the fact that you're young, because I'm 15, and simply abhor computer lingo.
Lady Shikyo chapter 17 . 10/5/2008
And everyone lived happily ever after.

I really like this! It made me laugh a lot.

I like that it ended up being a Dark/Krad lemon at the end ()

The only thing that kind of annoyed me was the lack of proper spelling (U are mean, WTH!, etc). I keep getting this image of either Satoshi/Daisuke or Krad/Dark texting to each other in bed...

Sweet story!

DaisUKE...teehee
Sumeragi Varan chapter 17 . 9/27/2008
Gya! XD

Yummy lemon..

Haha.. I like your fic.. Coz full of lemon. Awesome! XD

So hot.. Haha..
Kawaii Youjo Kira chapter 12 . 9/1/2008
Now. Not to be mean or anything, but I just can't read any more of this. Anyone who is trying to write on FanFiction should at least be able to spell the word 'you'. _
Stormshadow13 chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
Oh, I like.

Great chapter.

Krad is such a cute uke.

Awe, the end?

Time? What is this time you speak of? If you know anyone who has some let me know. I need to bye 64 more hours per day.