Reviews for Transcriptions from a Disgruntled Employee
NCISVILLE chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Lol that was a great chapter, lol and very funny.
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Lol very curious as to see where this continues lol. Great job.
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Haha! This is hilarious! I really wanna see Tony's pov lol :D
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
aww it was just getting good. please update soon :D
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
OMG! Please finish the story! PLEASE! I beg of you it has soooo much potential!
Pati G W Black chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
My favorite TV Show my favorite episode my favorite comic book couple PERFECTION.

Love it!

defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
So funny please update
always a happy ending chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
where's the rest of this story? it's horribly incomplete. please finish.
LittleDrusilla chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
ROFL! This made me laugh so hard! Hilarious!
Allie108 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
omg, it's AWESOME! HAHAHAHAH so funny! i can't wait to see how tony DOES view his events of things!
sarafina89 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
great chapter i cant wait for chapter 3. i hope its up real soon
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Hahaha, this story makes me laugh so much! I especially love the banter between Tony and Pepper during the telling of the story and the things added in by the person doing the transcripts. Oh and LMAO about you and the Oreo Cakesters. I have seen them but not tried them, I think you have officially made it my mission to try them.
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I simply adore this fic :) I think one of my favorite things about Tony is his ability to act like a three year old, and you write it so well. I can't wait to see what his take on things was!

Verona
Kassia chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
“NOTHING? Tony, I swear to God if you don’t tell me what happened in the next two minutes I am going to kill you, not like the ‘ha ha ha, omg I’m going to kill you’, I mean I-will-kill-you.”

Ah oh jeez, you have just made my day xD I was actually laughing out loud! I can't wait to see Tony's side haha!
always a happy ending chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I LOVE Target, but I've never had an Oreo Cakester. I'm stuck on the Oreo's with the chocolate center. I'll have to try the cakester's. I'm so glad that somehow T&P got hooked to Target. It's my own favorite store and it being with IM makes it so special for me. I love the wildly different P.O.V.'s from tony & pepper. their perfect for each other. i can't wait to read what you have up next.