Reviews for Career Advice
CatchEmAllEe chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I liked that. It was really well done, enjoyable! And the last line cracked me up ;)
Paula19 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Interesting mix of characters - I'd never thought of Rachel meeting Carlisle - but it gives a whole different slant to the story when it's a different combination. I really liked this (and I have to say that's an unusual injury.. and I see why it never occured to Rachel's room-mate that that's what happened. Poor Sarah - coming home to a blood stained melon and knife! Definitely not what you need...)
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Omg the best freaking one shot ever!

I loved this sooooooo much the carlisle nd rachel talk was so sweet nd the ending was halaruous!

Plz plz plz plz plz plz write mooorree this was amazing!7777
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I thought it was wonderfull!... and umm... you acctually mangaged to do that? Dont worry i nearly had to go to the hospital for choking on my toothbrush... so ;)
katie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
ur good u should write some more sone ;)
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was awesome; funny at parts, serious at others :) I'm so glad you decided to post it even if you did write it for yourself.
noamg chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wonderful writing and dealing with difficult issues.
lemonleaves chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Did we ever even get to meet Rachel in the series? I couldn't even remember who she was until I read this, and I'm so glad that I did. You definitely gave both her and Carlisle distinct voices, and I loved them both.

And really, slicing your arm open while cutting a melon open isn't that bad. Try falling on your sleeping father when you twist your ankle. On a perfectly flat ground. LOL. I did love Sarah's line though "Why is there a bloody melon in my kitchen?" If I ever heard someone say that I would probably have a breakdown laughing. A melon is the ultimate murder weapon after all. LOL.

I'm going to stop babbling now.

:D
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
So, Rachel (who just happens to get everything explained to her by Paul pretty soon after this (I'm assuming, because she doesn't know about the whole vampire thing yet)) sort of befriended a Cullen? Gasp!
Pseudostar432 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You captured the pain of cancer treatments really well. I have a brain tumor, and a lot of the stuff you said was spot on. This is the first story I have ever read from Rachel'sPOV. Great job on banning conformity! Keep up the great work!
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was sweet. So... does Sarah know that Carlisle's a vampire or not? That was just a little confused. One minute it seemed like she did and then the other... more like she didn't. Nonetheless, great character piece. :)

Raven. x
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
this is great, i love it!
tanwellman chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
very interesting...I would LOVE to read Carlile's POV on this one...
UslessEpiphany26 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
hehe love it!
Carlizzle chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
omc! this wasso good, i love anything carlisle! you really hit his character hard! its great! no i love rachel! you should do somesort of a sequel, lathough that might ruin the while one shot idea... totally favorited!:)