Reviews for Splitting Atoms
DreamsNitemares chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Please please please update soon! This is awesome.
xXblinksXx chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Hopefully it won't take you years, and good for you for going military! This really interested me, I hadn't heard a stryline like this before, so I wish that you would finish it. The vagueness of Near's feelings are great, and I'd like to see how your plans for those turn out. :)
schoolkid chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
yay they're officially friends, hope you update soon I'd love to read more!
schoolkid chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
wow I love how in to this you are and Near's narration is perfect
schoolkid chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
wow that was a really good intro gotta go read more
CaffinatedCaffy chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
So, I read this yesterday.

And the website wouldn't let me review...

But now I can! And I must say, I love your writing. Great job, I can't wait for the next chapter! -
somebodykillme chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
L.O.V.E. I.T.
Leather and Stripes chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
This...Honestly, I'm really excited about this. And so, I'm crawling out of my fort and writing a review in hopes that it will provide a bit of incentive for you to write more. Really, I like how this is going, and I can't wait to see where it leads! Keep it up! Excellent work!
BI-CHAN11 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
awww! i love this story! you did a really nice job1 now you MUST FINISH! _
jreiojwofjl chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
This story's great so far! I love Near being the narrator. Please update soon :)
Ryanfan14 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
This is truely amazing!
koneko zero chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I adore this. It honestly feels like canon to me. You've done a fabulous job - this is brilliantly concieved and well written, the characters are spot-on, and I think using Near as narrator is nothing less than a stroke of genius.

I will look forward to seeing where this goes. Best of luck with it, and please take your time. I'd much rather you write something you're happy with than feel you have to rush.

Thank you for sharing this. Again, it's utterly marvellous.

Best wishes,

koneko
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
This is lovely; You give sensible insight into the psyche of the characters, and the dynamics of Whammy's House. And no matter what you say in your author's notes, I think Near's point of view is simply amazing. So, beautiful story overall; I'll be waiting eagerly for next chapter.
Holli-chan chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Moar *rabid* this is so god D: write, woman! Write like the wind!
PrincessPika chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
This idea is just wow! And the story so far is nothing short of epic!

Matt and Mello's lives chronicled by Near?

Dude, you are psychic or something, I wanted a story like this for some time!

-Pika-chan