Reviews for Forms of Conduct
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved this! It was so cute despite the fact that Don was injured. I really loved that last line. Super funny!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
that was great loved it
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was such a wonderful mix of humor and angst, I smiled all the way through it.

The banter is wonderful and you've mastered their dialogue, which is quite refreshing.

Thanks for a wonderful read.
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Cute story. Thanks, Beth
zookitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was terrific haha I love those brothers, and you write them so well! Seriously I've been looking through tons of stories and this is literally the first that was in character! Well done!

-Chris
AmberAmethyst chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Ahahahahaha! This would be the first funny Numb3rs fanfic I've ever read. I like how you did incorporate some serious stuff in there, but it doesn't seem to fit the Numb3rs humor genre (I've seen mostly one-liners, but I could just be forgetting the bigger things.) Other than what I've mentioned, I think they are acting just a bit too much like teenagers, but what the heck. It's funny. Happy writings.
PBfan15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
great story
Synbou chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
DB, I never had so much trouble reviewing a story - I get cut off or something else each time. But is worth the effort. I love this piece. It cheers me up.

Thanks for sharing. I hope the new season will inspire you.

Isa
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Nice story! Charlie was having way to much fun filling in the form -
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was hilarious! I just had flashbacks of when I had to assist my baby sister with feeling out forms for something. Let's just say I had as much fun as Charlie did in your fic...and she was having about as much fun as Don. *evil snicker*

Great job showing sibling interactions! I love stories like this! Because at the end of the day, Charlie and Don are and always will be brothers. This was so much fun to read. Thanks!
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Loved this so so much. Great look at the dynamics, and I love how much of a smart-arse Charlie is being.
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Cute and very laughable. )
ALEO chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The big bad FBI agent floored by his baby brother. Now he has to put up with his 'help' to boot!

Very funny DB, love the banter between the two, just the sort of stuff two brothers would get into no matter the circumstances. You excell at this genre.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was really amusing! I actually laughed out loud at the dialogue but I like how there were some sweet moments hidden in there, like Charlie being Don's emergency contact and how passionate he was about pointing out it wasn't a certainty Don would get shot.

You definitely had them in character and it really flowed nicely :)
baseballfan44 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who would study a character's driver's license when they show it on the screen. I'm glad I'm not the only one who would know when Don's birthday is, lol.

That was a funny story! I laughed. I enjoyed reading it. Nice job, can't wait for your next story.