Reviews for Sturm und Drang
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
first, I loved this one, so don't get me wrong

but I am german and I must really point some things out

the first thing is, as a real german you would never ever play or sing the first two parts of that Song, it is considered incredibly Nazi and heavily frowned upon

also Johann isn't really german, he's austrian (Red just said his name sounded german) so it really should be "Land der Berge, Land am Strome"

but I have no complaints about your language, that was good

hope you don't hate me now, the story itself was really great
EstrellaCorazon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
loved it!

it was funny and entertaining and you did really good with the characterization.

good luck with future writing!
Avidfanficreader chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
just wanted to know if you knew that you story name is the name of Talon Karde vornsk's on Myrkr home of Ysalamir
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I luv it! (n.n) very funny!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was awesome! Hilarious, and yet not over-the-top, definitely in keeping with the characters and in particular my favorite in the film. Thank you for writing this and I hope you do more.
Raquel chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Finally a fanfic that isn't a 'Mary Sue'! I really enjoyed it and thought it to be quite refreshing as you can tell from my tone. I was very curious to see if anyone would elaborate on Hellboy’s clear aversion to a German teammate as indicated by the film. And I have to say, that you’ve more than exceed my expectations. I truly hope that you do continue with it. Best regards, Raquel.
Lilliseth chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very funny and you really captured their characters. The dialog was spot on, especially for Manning. “A bit of a willkommen..ing…, y’know?” I can so hear him saying that.

Looking forward to more.
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hilarious. I can't wait to see more. Thanks, Beth
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hooray! Johann turned out to be a much cooler character than I thought he was, so I hope this continues. I love HB and Manning's unexpected agreement, and of course I love every bit of Abe I can get. Please continue, and quickly! I love it.
Gizmo chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I've been waiting for the Johann fics... and voila, here we are! Great start, mein freunde :grin:. Johann's just too awesome to not have his own fics.