Reviews for Supernatural
Lullabelly chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I like how you incorporated the actual book into the story. Wonderful song-fix :)
Paramoreisaband chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
good story, and i love flyleaf and that song :)
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow i love it hope u post more to it
Carlisle's Little Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
it was ok
dream-a-lot chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
sweet and sad :)
bubbles272 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
aw this is cute! :)
pleasebiteme chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
that was awesome!

the song fit perfectly and your writing is very good. (:

by the way, thank you SO much for all your reviews!

you commented nearly every chapter, and that, my friend, take patience.

you deserve all the cookies i can offer via fanfiction! :D

anyways, i loved this.
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aww that was cute!

For some reason, I hate that song and love it at the same time. And then it makes me cry. Lol.
EGMG chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This songfic is really really good. The lyrics are in perfect tune with words you've written. It's really heartbreaking too... it really shows that through all Edward's pain, "Supernatural patience graces his face." And what a face it graces...
cal40241 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
i was surprised that a twilight scenerio (sp?) could fit with supernatural, but you managed it. i liked the beginning better than the ending, and it got a bit choppy, but overall, you went above what i expected when i clicked on this story. i love flyleaf for songfics about twilight, i wrote one using much like falling. (hint hint!)
Bellaxvampire chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aww that was beautiful. I love that song by the way.
Eillac chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Amazing, one the best songfics I've read in a while. It was really well written, and the lyrics matched perfectly.
kellicolleen chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
OH OH OH! im so obsessed with Flyleaf, and i really like twilight, so those two combined are just magic! and when i say im obsessed with Flyleaf, thats an understatement, so i was already in love with the story when i read the name Flyleaf! THANK YOU for combining those two glorious things! ((yes i know i seem freaky and overactive but i have my reasons for loving Flyleaf so much :)
FallIntoTheGrey chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That gave me chills and almost made me cry. It was so beautiful. And listening to the song while reading it made it even more powerful. Bravo!
Darkened Moonfire chapter 1 . 7/15/2008