Reviews for Into the Real World
wcfan chapter 27 . 8/6/2009
I’m glad that Dean gave Sam a little bit of tough love. He can’t let Sam off the hook everytime. Sam would never learn to adapt to the real world, if he did.

I love the initiative Mike, Sean and Rachel are taking to increase the awareness of child abuse.

Aw. Sam and Kate finally talked. First crushes are so freaking cute.
underneath the waterfall chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
Aw, such a cute ending! 3 Send them out on a date! ;)

Thanks for a great story! ASAP!

unicornofrainbow chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
that was absolutely perfect I loved Kate reaction but there should have been an innocent little kiss to cheek but I guess there will be in future right? I love how Dean understands Sam just by his looks and Sam going from Dean's steps is so cute. dressing like big brother adorable. and I love James, even if he doesn't understand Sam sometimes he is always has his back even if it is frustrating sometimes.

And it seems like Andy is cooking something bad I hope I wont be successful
ukfan101 chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
nice to see that Sam friends are still his friends and that he is slowly getting back into school...good update
skag trendy chapter 27 . 8/4/2009
I admit to feeling a little bit annoyed with Sam for the way he was treating Kate, but then given what he's been through, the poor kid's still learning how to react to things in the same way as the rest of us. And lets face it, lesser people who've not suffered such trauma have knowingly behaved much worse.

Glad his and Kate were talking at the end and gradually sorting things out. There's only one thing left...

Sam? KISS THE GIRL!

Cheers for the great update, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
pandora jazz chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
Nice chapter.

I think Sam was moving along at the right pace. I liked his hesitation over what to wear for school. It was nice that he finally decided to stop hiding in the baggy sweatshirt and than wore the jeans with boots in honor of his big brother, perfect.

I'm glad that Bobby and James were there for Sam on his first day back to school. Having Sam enter during the week instead of starting on a Monday was a good idea, that would have helped with the stress.

Sam has come along ways since we first met him. He didn't think anyone could like him or love him and than he met Dean and got a wonderful big brother in the process. Now Sam has been willing to be friends with others and also had the courage to talk to a girl, to Kate. I liked their conversation.

It was good chapter. I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
sammygirl1963 chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
Awesome chapter. I love how everything went so well for Sam's first day back at school, that he actually had a good time except for being scared of Kate...but at least Dean talked to him about that and between him and Sam's friends..he finally got the courage to talk to Kate!

Yay, loved seeing Sam so happy for a change. His confidence is definitely building now!
Sylvie91 chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
Hi!

*major scream* amazing chapter! I was so excited to see that you updated! I love this story :-) Sammy's emotions and actions are very on point. I loved the support he has from Dean and his friends.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Sylvia
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
hhe! that was fast, :D yaya! and i loved the ending! very sweet, i can still feel sams fears and shaking but i can also tell he wants to be happy and he's trying hard! LOV IT!
Zaphire chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
Great chapter,as always of course :)

I think the chapter ended nicely. Sam was going through a lot of emotions but I think that was to be expected. So on that note I saw nothing wrong.

WHAT AM DYING TO KNOW IS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH KATE AND SAM. Will we ever know before the story ends if they become boyfriend and girlfriend. Or get a kiss, or a date, or does Sam tell her his story.? ArgH So many questions, so little chapters left. You see what you do, always leaving us wanting more. :)
ukfan101 chapter 26 . 7/22/2009
very cool about McKenna and Sam affect on her...good idea...
ILoveSupernatural chapter 26 . 7/16/2009
Hey Kelly!

Wow that was an amazing chapter. I am so happy that Sam has finally realized that what happened to him was not his fault in any way. And he stood up for himself. That was really awesome.

Andy and the rest are real assholes and I hope they realize their mistake and apologize to Sam. I also hope Sam and Kate start dating or atleat go out cause I think that Kate would be perfect for him.

Awesome update Kelly.(as always) Waiting to read more and also for part 3! Take Care hon.
Winchester-Directioner chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
i completely agree with the guys. sam RULED in this chapter. there are so many people i wish i could scream at like that. and helping that girl just made me wanna hug sam and go "aww...im so proud of you!" it was adorable and sweet!
pandora jazz chapter 26 . 7/12/2009
I like how Sam's day at the park turned out.

It was nice that he was able to talk to Alicia on the water ride. I'm glad that Dean was able to keep Andy from causing trouble for a moment there, so Sam could just enjoy himself.

I think you handled the situation between Ryan, Alex and Sam well. I could imagine Dean would step forward to protect Sam, not just as a brother, but as a parent too. Yet, it was nice that Sam let himself get angry enough to speak up and tell Ryan, Alex and Andy what needed to be said. Sam did a good job.

I'm glad that Sam decided to stay at the park. The scene in the diner when McKenna came over to talk to Sam was nice. Sam is a survivor and if he knows others can draw some strength from his story to escape from their hell, than that can continue to help him heal.

I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Until next time, take care.
CBloom2 chapter 26 . 7/12/2009
Our little Sammy was awesome! I'm so proud of him!

Can't wait to read more in this great story!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »