Reviews for Into the Real World
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I want to slap Mr. Martin! I can forsee a problem with him. I never liked gym or gym teachers to start with in RL, so a bad gym teacher is making me cringe. I could tell he was going to be one of those boot-camp types as soon as I read it.

Looking forward to the rest of the story!
12345 chapter 29 . 4/6/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW! What a sweet chapter! 3
Emily chapter 31 . 10/3/2010
FANTASTIC :)I sooo can't wait to start reading the sequel!
Emily chapter 26 . 10/3/2010
ahhhh! *wipes tears* I LOVED IT LOVED IT I tell you when Sam confronted those ass faces! and I can't feakin believe Andy! what a shame! and that bit with the little girl! aahhhh perfect! best chapter yet! you're getting me all worked up here! geez! I can't stop reading this! seriously I'm starving and I need to get up and get some lunch but I CAN'T stop reading! LOL!
Emily chapter 21 . 10/2/2010
This is so incredibly unblieveably utterly heart breaking :( ahhh this story is killing me :(:( poor Sam! I don't even know what to say! seriously! I'm speechless! there are no words for this! you know the most heart breaking thing of all is that there are countless innocent children who go through such horrors every day! some times I wonder just what the hell the world is coming to *sighs* anyway, as I said before excellent writing, fantasticly realistic story and with a heavy heart I move on to the next chapter! please keep writing.
Emily chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
I have to tell you I started reading "in the arms of love" and was so taken by the story that I can't stop now. This is sooo well written and creative and utterly heart breaking. I absolutely LOVE your characters especially James :) It's so rare that I find a fanfic that is so well written with well developed plot and characters. I'm officially impressed ;) great story line! I was looking over your other stories and I see there is another one after this so I'm completely in love with your series :) it's fantastic.
Half-Tongue chapter 31 . 7/30/2010
A SEQUEL! *loves you for life and ever after*

The diner scene was AWESOME and TENSE! I constantly oscillated between "KICK THEIR ASSES!" and "OH NO! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!"

OOH! *spots another sequel* ANOTHER ONE! *lunges*
milkteethbabydoll chapter 29 . 5/19/2010
Oh! I was squealing all the way through this chapter. It's hard not to like Kate, what a sweetie! I'm glad to see Sam and her getting closer- and his first kiss! Very realistic. It reminded me of mine. Only less minty and no one fainted afterwards. Ha ha. James and Bobby are great friends (as is Kate). Not only are they protective and loyal, they're also extremely intuitive. I like that that they encourage Sam, but don't push him. The incentive to participate is already there, it's the low self-esteem/self-worth that's holding him back.

It's too bad about Andy. At first I thought he might have been gay and had a crush on Sam, but I think deep down I knew something like that would happen. Can't blame a girl for wishful thinking. I was quite surprised to see Sam readily standing up for himself though- what an improvement! That boy is just full of surprises lately. ;)
CalamityJim chapter 31 . 5/19/2010
I cried. Again. You seem to be very good at this. The only thing I would like to point out is that you were using "Hoar" instead of "whore." Other than that, great job!
Dunnywater chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
Still overseas, still reading this, still loving it!

I still have a long way to go and thank you so much for letting me save it!

This is really the first chance I've had of this and I need to be quick.

But it is fantastic!
deansbabygirl934 chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
go Sammy! Aw i dont think ive ever been so attached to a story! I'm completly ignoring my other stories just so i can read this one! wonderfully writen by the way!
deansbabygirl934 chapter 29 . 4/1/2010
you cant see the huge grin i have on my face...and all because Sammy got his first kiss! Go Sammy!
deansbabygirl934 chapter 19 . 3/31/2010
i cried so hard at the end of this chapter! those kids are so sweet and well just poor Sammy!
deansbabygirl934 chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
okay i have officaly put down my pitch fork!lol poor ace! I hope they catch that ass hat to coin Deas words here...cant wait to see what happens next!
deansbabygirl934 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
o that teacher! gr! poor Sammy...i hated teachers like that! Well i cant wait for Sammy to show them what he's made of!

btw i told you i would read the sequel lol! I am already attached to this one and cant wait to see the way ot pans out!
607 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »