Reviews for Into the Real World
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 26 . 3/17/2010
aw way to go sammy!
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
i had an IEP in school too, didnt really know much about it other than modified testing, & i hated the meetings but yea i had an IEP, resource, everything lol. hopefully sam wont have too much of it tho, it can be a pain to have that many modifications & ppl think youre slow
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
i know how he feels. my teacher was the same way & she even let the kids throw balls at me. poor sammy, i hope dean makes him feel better. its hard when u have family in your corner but no one else will give u a chance. and ya cant say anything cuz u'll look like a wimp. *hugs to sammy!*
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
i had study skills too only it was called resource
LvSammy chapter 31 . 2/12/2010
HOLY CRAP! This was amazing. I just realized your the author of LUcky Number Seven...YOu know how amazing you are right? I loved this...Into the real world...OMG! You know you made me cry...this was AWESOMEYOU ARE AWESOME! Please keep up the good work. I so didnt want this story to end...but Bravo! I loved how Dean's love and caring helped heal Sam and just being a big brother to Sam helped heal Dean. This was so beautifully done. I loved it. Thanks for a great read. This was just so beautiful. I would love to see more...HINT, HINT! LOL. (HUGS)
moviegeek03 chapter 31 . 1/6/2010
I'm normally not a huge fan of stories where Sam and Dean didn't grow up together. But I stumbled across your series on it the other day. I figured I'd give it a chance since I couldn't pick a book to read. I must say, I'm really glad that I did. Your writing is phenomenal. The types of situations you write about can easily come off as awkward, yet with your writing it doesn't. I hope that you'll write more of this series. Dean is so perfect with Sam. And I'd love to see what else you'd have in store for Sam :)
Iken chapter 31 . 11/22/2009
I honestly thought the previous chapter was the final chapter until the author told me an epilogue was going to be posted. So I'm back making another review, albeit a late one.

We have finally closed Sam's first tumultuous year back in school. Despite the shooting and the bullies harrassing him, we see that he has outgrown his initial shyness and lack of self-esteem. Not only is his change on the social aspect, but also he is more comfortable with his body. It helped that his plastic surgeries have erased the scars on his body. Most of all, he has learned to stand up for himself. Sam also realizes that he can now decide decide for himself on many things and not just follow whoever was minding him. How will it play out later when what he wants isn't aligned to what Dean wants?

On the other hand, Dean hasn't progressed much as a mother hen. Even is Sam has improved, Dean is still wary for Sam's emotional and physical well-being. I fear that he won't be able to let go of Sam especially when Sam becomes more independent. And that would be a great source of conflict. Perhaps in the next series we'll be seeing friction from this relationship. Of course, I'm glad to see that Dean is relieved on Sam's development into a normal teenager. Dean feels good that Sam has made him a better person. He also realizes he cannot live without his brother at his side. On the flip side, is Dean seeking for validation with a needy and clingy brother?

Finally we get to close this series properly. It's been an engrossing series and I'm glad I've been reading this from the start. I look forward to the next series. Let's see that posted soon.
pandora jazz chapter 31 . 11/18/2009
I just wanted to say thanks for sharing your story with us. I had tried to review before and the site was down.

I enjoyed reading your story and I'm glad I decided to stay and finish this one. Dean and Sam have come along ways since they first met and I love the way you built their relationship as brothers.

You have also spent time developing the supporting characters, given us ones we like, dislike and the ones we could hate.

Thanks again.
lynxzpanther chapter 31 . 11/16/2009
very amazing! lol, don't know how I managed to miss this! whoops. XD I've been thinking about it for a few days now, just got forgetful I guess. :D luvs, it was really great.
doyleshuny chapter 31 . 11/9/2009
Excellent! I really wish that you would right more on this story! I really love it! It's funny cause I didn't want to read it at first cause the Winchesters weren't "real" brothers but they sure became real brothers! I'm just glad that Sammy is awy from that whole horrible life thanks to Dean! Great Job!
skag trendy chapter 31 . 11/8/2009
Hehe! Nice ending my darling. Can't wait for the next story in this series; the brothers' relationship is a delight to read, and Dean is so good with Sam.

Cheers hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
Tabletops11 chapter 31 . 11/8/2009
Here I am again! :D Bothering you with another review! :P Ya missed me, right? :) lol

Ok, I can't make this one as long, cause I must go study, and I must drop by Innocuous's story corner before I leave, so I will leave a bit of a shortie-but with as much feeling as a long one! :D

I loved this story so much girl! And this last chapter just proved that you are an awesome writer. :) I'm glad Sam finally got a reprieve from all the hell his life has dished up for him. He has a girlfriend, good loyal friends, and an awesome big bro. :) And knowing you, it won't last for long-it just can't in this case-but at least he'll be happy for a good while before the sequel to this awesome story! :D

I so can't wait for said sequel either-ya can't keep us waiting now girl. ;) But if ya must, I won't blame ya. I of all people understand how life is very hectic and always changing, so do what ya gotta do chica! :) We will so be waiting-Me included! :D lol

Loves, Hannah
wcfan chapter 31 . 11/8/2009
Sam is being brave. Good for him. But I'm sure it's not gonna be puppy and rainbows from now on. He still has a number of life lessons to learn. hey, until then: Yay for the happy ending!
writer29 chapter 31 . 11/7/2009
Great job, wonderfully written and great conclusion! Can't wait for the sequel 'Family Matters'
bhoney chapter 31 . 11/7/2009
Nice epilogue. I hope we'll get to see some of the summer. I especially hope to see Sam and Dean go camping again.

I thought this was sweet: "Dean was pretty sure that out of the two sets of parents, he was the more nervous one." LOL Aw...love that he worries about Sam.

I can't wait for the sequel for this to start. Hope it's soon!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »