Reviews for Into the Real World
ukfan101 chapter 31 . 11/7/2009
I look forward to the next chapter...thanks for the great story!
ILoveSupernatural chapter 31 . 11/6/2009
Hey Kelly! :)

That was beautiful! *sniff sniff* No I'm not crying, I've just got something in my eye. Aww who am I kidding that was really sweet and sappy and it made me cry a bit! *sniff sniff*

I am so happy that Sam is finally standing up for himself. He's becoming more and more confident and is coming out of his shell and accepting the fact that yes there are people who love him despite what happened to him in the past. Like I said before, the scene where Sam said no to Andy was, for me, one of the best scenes in this fic. And this fic has a lot of them :)

Well what more can I say about this awesome fic? Bring on Part 3! Waiting to read it.

Take Care. Great job. Love this series. You are an awesome writer.

Love

Anu
I'mcalledZorro chapter 31 . 11/6/2009
Awesome story! I'm sad to see it end but very excited about the third story comming up *does happy dance*! I really liked 'one tough cookie that didn’t crumble easily' that is cool saying, one that i've never heard before. Again wonderful story you have done such an excellent job with such a delicated matter. Can't wait till 'Family Matters' is up!
irishgirl9 chapter 31 . 11/6/2009
What a lovely ending to a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and I cannot wait for the sequel to start. I'm so glad that Sam has started to realize that it's okay to stand up for himself. And I'm glad that he has made such wonderful friends. He's come a long since that scared kid who came into Dean's shop looking for a place to hide. I can't wait to read the next story!
Zaphire chapter 31 . 11/6/2009
Wow, this has been quite a journey. It was a perfect ending for a great story. I wished he had had some more dialogue but at the same time I like how the epilogue gaves of a summary of everything that was in the past and how its has changed now in the present. Well you know am looking foward to Family Matters, and my vote goes on Sam and Kate staying as a couple :).

STANDING OVATION, TO SUCH A GREAT JOB, I know how time consuming writing can be, so thank you for sharing your story with us. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
Ghostwriter chapter 31 . 11/6/2009
Awesome job. I loved it. cach ya on the flip side.
Sylvie91 chapter 31 . 11/6/2009
Hi!

This has been a magnificient story from the beginning and to the end :-) I can't wait for the next third part to this wonderful series! What is the time frame going to be for that part? Is it going to be set a few years after Into the Real World?

Sylvia
sammygirl1963 chapter 31 . 11/6/2009
Fantastic chapter! You tied things up perfectly and it's wonderful to see Sammy finally moving on and realizing that people really do care about him. It's nice to know that Sam is now willing to stick upfor himself!

I definitely look forward to your new story!
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 31 . 11/6/2009
AWW! sammy's okay! yay! soo excited for the next one! lots of love! becka x
lynxzpanther chapter 30 . 10/31/2009
aw, so perfect! it just all kind of fell into place there, and i love that.

SAMMY HAS A GIRLFRIEND! :D

lol, no story has ever caused as many of my happy dances as this one. I honestly never knew what my happy dance even was until reading this. :D

I was hoping a little he'd say yes to Andy, but just as much I'm glad he didn't. He deserves loyal friends. As much as I feel bad for the guy, he messed up. He'll move on... and Sammy gets to keep good friends around him. :D

wow, you had a really busy month. I'm sorry to heard about all of that...
lynxzpanther chapter 29 . 10/31/2009
OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE!

:D

I love them. :D

oh, and James and Bobby are the bestest friends in the whole wide world. :)
lynxzpanther chapter 28 . 10/31/2009
yay! lol, for both this chapter and the last, uber uber cute!

:D

they're just SO CUTE TOGETHER!

omg, he NEEDS to ask her out! XD in a bit, tho. i guess they need time to adjust. or at least, he does. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 26 . 10/31/2009
oh my god, i'm crying and i'm only halfway thru the chapter! Andy... ~little sob~ Jesu Christi!

wow, and now I just reverted back to kill... kill...

wow! Sammy stood up for himself! I"m so proud!

aw, McKenna... gotta be the most powerful chapter yet, i've gotta say... :D
lynxzpanther chapter 25 . 10/31/2009
Sammy teased!

lol, wow, I'm still kinda scared by how I just can't help reacting so much to this story. anyone who saw me like screaming at my computer screen and laughing randomly would be SCARED. XD love this! :D
lynxzpanther chapter 24 . 10/31/2009
lolz!

aw, I saw that panic attack coming, but I'm so proud of Dean! He did really well in showing Sammy that arguments happen; they're a natural part of life. Seriously, if every argument is a second chance... I get way too many second chances each day...

but the end! so cute! lol, yeah, it is kinda pathetic that Sammy needs his big brother there, but it's pathetic in such a cute way! and he's Sammy, so it's not really pathetic at all, it just would be for anyone else. XD lol, James being reluctant makes sense, just because Dean IS an adult... love James, he's just such a GREAT friend. :D
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »