Reviews for Into the Real World
beth9874 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Yes a sequel, I onnly managed to read the last one just as you had finished so i didn't have the anticipation of reading the next chapter. Its really good well done
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
It looks like Sam is getting along and is comfortable with Dean's friends, who are now Sam's friends too. Sam's camping trip and the surprise birthday party was nice.

Obviously Sam's therapist thought he was ready for school and Dean must have agreed.

It is too bad that Sam had such a rough first day. At least he knows a couple of people there already and Sam made it through the day, now he can go home with Dean and see Ace.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Take care.
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aww. Sammy. I wanna hug him, lol.

Great start!
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hey! I love it so far! That Kate girl reminds me of myself. I have brown hair (it's light brown though), green eyes, and glasses, and me name is Catie! lol. anyway, I look forward to more! I hope Sam gets more comfortable with school. That's so awesome that he got a car.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
love it! great first chapter...i loved your first story in this series so i thought id check this out! it didnt disappoint!

staceycj chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
YOu are off to a fantastic start. I can't wait to see what happens with Sam and Kate.
KYwitch chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Thanks for the sequel-looking forward to reading the rest of it!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41